senior yr
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    '00
    12th grade by far king of the hill left school at 1:45
    3.1 in 9th grade after that I just coasted
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senior year because I was finally glad to leave that ? school. I had a 2.8 gpa
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm prolly senior yr, i was done with all my classes by 12:30 all i had to do was wait for my chick to get out then dig her guts out before her moms got home and front like i wasn't in the house smh that ? was great lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    I don't remember any of my GPA ' s.... I do know I was on the honor roll for my school with a "F" in one of my classes one year tho.. junior year was prolly my favorite year tho...

? , how is this ? even possible? What high school did you go to? Lol.

East st. Louis senior high. Class of 2006..
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember any of my GPA ' s. .. I do know I was on the honor roll for my school with a "F" in one of my classes one year tho... junior year was prolly my favorite year tho...

wouldn't u have been sent back to regular classes with that F, I know someone who went back to regular for that one F, or is that one class. People will tell me one thing and another.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freshman year had my worst GPA at 3.1 but that was the year I got Spanish out the way. Lol

Best year though junior year, we were a new school so we were the first graduating class so we never worried about older cats checking us lol it was the first year we got varsity sports, started on the varsity basketball team, we were better senior year but it was justice fun my junior year even though we went like 5-15 lol