Video: Justin Bieber Caught On Tape Making Joke Offensive To African Americans "Run N!gger"

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 this becomes an indictment of black ppl...
    there is not one black person who did anything in this situation... what do u ? get out of defending every transgression white ppl commit? it ? pathetic.

This is a funny post because "SOME" blacks play the race card so much when we really need too it falls on deaf ears...

u really r a ? .

How so? You branding a dude racist cuz of a joke? In that case.. Dave Chappelle.... Martin.... Eddie Murphy...Katt Williams... redd fox.. Ect are racist as Hell.. Chris Rock literally said given certain situations white people should be able to say the word ? ... does that make him a ? ?

yes sometimes blacks do play the race card too much... and it does soften the effect.. trayvon Martin.... ok understandable.... Donald sterling. .. ok... this ? ... hell naw... if you cry wolf so much.. people start to not take situations as serious. ..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? JB

But

Y'all some racist ? on here though.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Iggy downfall starting to happen too. She said some racist ? to some Asian people
  • WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    There's always that ? or undercover white that comes in caping for racism. Thatwould be damobb fool.
    I hope Justin's career tanks after this.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    That joke wasn't even funny tho. Why y'all caping for him .. Like that ? is racist and offensive as ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Gtfoh... instead of tryna bash me... look in the "Maya Angelou" thread... and look in the " powerful black images" thread in Ill pix and see I'm proud of being a black man... but I'm also a ? that understands y'all can be hypocritical... which y'all are showing now...
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iggy azalea is also racist, and leaching off blacks too for music. Her whole demeanor is like a modern day minstrel show, they all need to disappear
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    On some real ? , I always get a kick out of ppl saying 'I'm not racist, I have black friends!' like those two things are mutually exclusive. Like you can't have black friends AND be a racist.

Making a racist joke doesn't necessarily make you racist either. I agree with what you say though.

Not true. Making a RACIAL joke doesn't mean you're a racist. Making a RACIST joke definitely means you're a racist. Know the difference.
  • damobb2deep
    7figz wrote: »
    This ? @damobb2deep‌ is lost.

Overanalyzing like a MF.

It's ery'body fault but the MF who said it.

I'm saying y'all are over analyzing ? . . Y'all are literally calling him racists off a off Color joke.. do I condone the joke ? naw... just like I don't condone ANY racist jokes... but I don't think the kids racist. ..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    7figz wrote: »
    This ? @damobb2deep‌ is lost.

Overanalyzing like a MF.

It's ery'body fault but the MF who said it.

I'm saying y'all are over analyzing ? . . Y'all are literally calling him racists off a off Color joke.. do I condone the joke ? naw... just like I don't condone ANY racist jokes... but I don't think the kids racist. ..

It's about his mindset. Yes he was 15 in this clip but he knew he was on camera, someone told him not to make the joke, and his reaction after making the joke was an admission of "I shouldn't have said that"...in other words he knew he was about to do something dumb and still did it anyway.
  • damobb2deep
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    @damobb2deep you cant be a gangbanger that killed ? over street names you were allowed to live on due to section 8 & defend a lil white boy whom says ? jokes, cuz it'll make everything you banged for seem like pure bafoonory

What does that kids life gotta do with me? The ? I do and have done was for personal reasons... BTW I'm my own person and will stand by my opinions no matter what anybody thinks.. why do you think I'm still in this thread.. I'm always getting in debates on this site because of my views.. *shrugs* it is what it is..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Ignoring common sense when you're a teen is one thing. Teen brains are programmed to do that. Ignoring common sense and warnings to make a racist joke won't ever be cool.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Funniest thing in the whole video is his friend off camera you hear clearly say "don't do it" as soon as he says the opening line of the joke. Somebody knew that was a bad idea. He just didn't listen.

He tried to warn him before Vine was even out not to do it for the Vine and he still did it anyway.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll like to see how this plays out in the media
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whites really do have a natural weird obsession with us, these pale cave ? always have us in there mouth. And they always love telling a black joke
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never heard this joke before.
    i mean he was 15 and he doesnt seem to be a bright guy so ionno.
    aye maybe they set him up, asked him to tell a blacc joke, taped it and released it 5 yrs after because they dont like him anymore.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 15 you are old enough to have some type of common sense, ? that "he's young" excuse
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just me but IMO, if you not a professional paid comedian and just some ordinary working class regular muthafucka, I don't see the point of you making race jokes unless you really feel that type of way about people of those particular races. I only feel the necessity to clown on a white person when I see some funny ? happen to them like unknowingly running into a stop sign walking the street like Kanye did. But to sit up here and ? some "why did the white guy run into the barn" joke around a bunch of ? ?