By birth or By choice

Options
124»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Question is answered by simply asking yourself when did you choose to love ? or did you just naturally go after women. At no point did I consciously choose to love ? I just do. It's a wonderful thing but never did I have to make a choice about whether or not I like it

Because its natural for men and women to like each other. That is the way nature intended, but nature does make mistakes. Blind people, def people and ? people.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Question is answered by simply asking yourself when did you choose to love ? or did you just naturally go after women. At no point did I consciously choose to love ? I just do. It's a wonderful thing but never did I have to make a choice about whether or not I like it

Exactly.

They'll never see it that way, though.

They see it as, "well, if I'm straight everyone else should be too."

This argument is always poor since straight is normal. No one is born fat, but people don't look at fat people with sympathy and blame them for being over weight. Fat is not considered normal even though anyone can get fat.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    His wife look like allergens

0530-antoine-dodson-twitter-3.jpg

Yea, hes still ? . I see two dudes in this pic

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly.

They'll never see it that way, though.

They see it as, "well, if I'm straight everyone else should be too."

This argument is always poor since straight is normal. No one is born fat, but people don't look at fat people with sympathy and blame them for being over weight. Fat is not considered normal even though anyone can get fat.

Nothing is "normal".
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By birth or by choice It is irrelevant.

homosexuality needs to be eradicated off the face of the earth but the white man is a natural ? so that will never happen
  • zombie
    Options
    Homosexuality seems to be a genetic disorder that certain people are born with but it's only when exposed to the correct environment that the natural inborn ? exposes himself. Much the same way some people can develop schizophrenia if they have a family history of it and are exposed to certain mental stresses

in other words it's a genetic predisposition to a mental illness that expresses it self in human behavior when exposed to proper stimuli
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have nothing against ? dudes. They don't affect my life.

But dude is still ? af. And he gonna bring his baby moms home aids or some ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't think there is one answer to the question.

I feel like some are born ? and some choose to switch sides due to their individual circumstances.

/thread...
  • zombie
    Options
    Lol at you ? lovers wacking my post you cannot deal with the truth
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    This is for whoever nosigned me.

If your a thief...change your ways and stop stealing....are you still considered a thief?

Praise The Most High!

http://youtu.be/tFMHpuuqkBY

so yall just gonna ignore this huh?

Ok cool...lol

Listen to what the man says.
  • VIBE
    Options
    He's ? , bruh.

Y'all swear someone proclaiming a belief in ? or a religion that means they're not ? .

Just recently there was a leaked ? sex tape from a gospel singer.

? or religion have nothing to do with changing someone if they're ? . They're ? , period.

Gods a ? , though, anyways.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    He's ? , bruh.

Y'all swear someone proclaiming a belief in ? or a religion that means they're not ? .

Just recently there was a leaked ? sex tape from a gospel singer.

? or religion have nothing to do with changing someone if they're ? . They're ? , period.

Gods a ? , though, anyways.

aye @Vibe troll harder
  • VIBE
    Options
    Half-ass troll attempt got you to quote and respond.

I'm good for the day.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

I'm good for the day.

tumblr_mmpkhzb9me1rkqbego2_400.gif

Didn't read
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a stupid question. I think all of us remember the day we CHOSE to be straight. We all got a questionaire from the stork:

1. Would you like to throw a football accurately? YES
    2. Do you consider make-up application an "artform?" NO
    3. Is your ? an alternative for a ? ? NO
    4. Are rainbows "pretty" to you? NO
    5. Would you like to stand with one foot awkwardly angled outward? NO
    6. Is Ru Paul "an inspiration" to you? NO
    7. Do you feel "fierce" today? NO

...Congratulations we recommend you choose to be sexual attracted to women. Please bypass the pink silk curtain and enter into the wooden door to your right where an associate will assist you further. Thank you for CHOOSING ? Inc.

SMH @ this ? question in 2014. I put this question up there with "Is global warming a hoax?" and "is the Earth really 6000 years old?" A simple question of "when did you choose to be heterosexual?" should answer the question before it comes out of your keyboard.
  • VIBE
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

I'm good for the day.

tumblr_mmpkhzb9me1rkqbego2_400.gif

Didn't read

Yes, you did.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    PET and MRI studies performed in 2008 have shown that the two halves of the brain are more symmetrical in homosexual men and heterosexual women than in heterosexual men and homosexual women. These studies have also revealed that connections in the amygdalas of ? men resemble those of straight women; in ? women, connections in the amygdala resemble those of straight men. The amygdala has many receptors for sex hormones and is associated with the processing of emotions.
    Nice how you can just bypass people's attempts to intellectualize stupidity and cut right to what the SCIENTISTS have to say...

Seems these ? ? have made a CHOICE to have their brain scans behave differently than straight people. Oh those tricky homos LOL
    It’s important to point out that the regions of the brain that have been shown to change because of training and experience are not the parts of the brain that have been associated with sexual preference.
    ^^^ For all the geniuses that mentioned "environment and upbringing."
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Also, you're born that way.

You MAY be born with the attraction but its a choice to act on it you don't subconsciously put a dudes ? in your mouth that's like believing your gf tripped and fell on my ? (not your but you know the lies)

cs

You're born w the attraction, nothing you can or will do can stop it. I never chose to be straight, never did I consciously decide if I liked girls or guys. I naturally am attracted to women, I have no reason to question that.

Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex. They don't consciously decide this. They're full blown ? . It is what it is.

Are there people who decide that they wanna chose to do certain ? , though? Yes. But that has nothing to do w the natural attraction part.

I have two ? uncles, one ? aunt and I've met many ? people. Those who I was comfortable asking, I asked if it was a choice or something they were born w.

All of them responded they were born that way. So do all other homos.

Tyler Perry is ? but he says he will never act on it. You'll never see him w a woman, why? Because he ? . He's not attracted to women like straight men are. Plus, he's a Christian. There isn't a magical way out of being ? . He's said he will always be ? but not act upon it.

I don't see why it's such a big deal to people, though.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to be macklamor sooooooooooooo bad!

Vibe what made you start trolling bruh? It's usually when you're defending faggotry too.

LOL at this thread, the ? !!!!!!!!!! ? voice and mannerisms done changed back to normal. "You don't call or confess, we gone find you" still cracks me up till this very day

• zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @vibe thank you for adding more evidence to my theory that the white man is natural ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @vibe thank you for adding more evidence to my theory that the white man in natural ?

LOL @ you thinking they're white.

Jumping the gun, horrible..