Why Did Pac And His Crew Jump Orlando Anderson?

Options
13»

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm on an iPad and don't know how to post Youtube videos, but when you watch Tupac kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down, the idea of Pac being a revolutionary or a prophet just sounds like nonsense.

Can you picture Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa or Minister Farrakhan kicking somebody when they're down?

All revolutionaries/prophets aren't nonviolent..So That's terrible logic

Its not a matter of violence vs non-violence. Its a matter of not kicking somebody when they're down. If you kick somebody when they're down it means you don't know how to fight.

? kick people when they're down

That would make sense..If 2pac's punch wasn't the very thing that knocked him down..and I'm pretty sure if you messed with Malcolm X or Huey Newton at 25..they would've stomped a mudhole in a ? 's ass too..not saying he's on the same level as them..but he's cut from that cloth ..those are the people he studied..So bringing up people like Ghandi,Mother Teresa,or MLK doesn't make sense to begin with..

He KICKED him when he was down. Name a style of martial arts where you kick the person when they're down.

Tupac didn't know how to fight. I'm all for self defense but kicking somebody when they're down isn't self defense. Its one of the worst things you can do in a fight and if you disagree, you don't know how to fight either.

C'mon bruh, street fighting isn't a sport. Ain't no rules. Where I'm from, you get knocked down, you get stomp

There's a difference between stomping and kicking. There's two rules to a street fight;

1. Don't blink
    2. Don't kick anybody when they're down

Where I'm from if you kick people when they're down people will ? you. That's why ? kick people when they're down.

I'll put it this way..If all it takes is A couple left hooks and A upper cut to put you on your back..you deserve to get kicked/stomped the ? out..

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but Pac didn't accomplish anything. If you compare Tupac to Ghandi, Mother Theresa, MLK, etc. They actually transformed governments. They impacted entire nations. They made the government rewrite the laws so that oppressed people could be free.

Tupac said, "Chino XL ? You Too"

How can you compare Tupac to Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mother Theresa?

Exactly.He cannot be placed on the same level as Ghandi ,MLK and them but i'd say his music shaped a generation's way of thinking.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    ? in here acting like Malcolm X or MLK started gang banging in their 20s.

Dude didn't know if he wanted to be Bishop Tutu or Bishop from Juice, ultimately he chose the latter and earned the death he got.

Gangbangers get shot all the time.

When they started banging is irrelevant point is that X was troubled through his youth and early adulthood and then evolved into something else, not to put Pac on that level but to show that people can change. Dont get too technical with this.
    That ? was 25. Gangbanging at 25 is some pathetic ? , especially when you a ballet and acting student that wouldn't even call a woman a ? . A backup dancing thug...you ? are sad.

? its sad how slow you are nobody was condoning the ? actions. Step your comprehension up and try to look past your Pac hate bruh.
  • Cavanaugh Slim
    Cavanaugh Slim Members Posts: 2
    Options
    I don't know where you guys from, but if I out a ? on the ground, he's getting stomped, kicked, and whatever else I feel like doing to him. All that don't kick when he down ? is whatever.