Justin Beiber now singing racist tune killing nigg#rs and ? reference! WTF Another video

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think regardless of who he is, or how close to your heart you hold him, this is wrong. HE is 14 in this video, but my nephew is 14 and knows damn well that anything of this nature if wrong. I knew at 14 that racism toward anyone was wrong and never found anything remotely funny like this..

A new video emerges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuIoFai3Sw

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well damn
    y are they releasing these videos now and not before tho?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    well damn
    y are they releasing these videos now and not before tho?

Maybe they really trying to send this guy over the edge? Or his "friends" got paid big to let it out..

but either way, dude ? up. Can't see it worrying his biggest fans, they ride for him if he committed murder, but man, any person I knew at that age who behaved in this way the slightest, always held this view unless of course money was involved for them to benefit from.

Liek to see Floyd Mayweather Jr speak on this one? He pretty much let it slide with the last video and that Sterling guy
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^
    maybe, i havent seen alotta interviews from the kid im not really sure he even has a "view" he just seems like an idiot to me but maybe im underestimatin him.
    there could be some videos like that somewhere from miley cyrus too
    with her down south upbringin and father a country musician etc.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    dis lil' ? azz crakka need to be slapped upside da muthaphukkin forehead!