Yo, how in da fukk did MARK JACKSON lose his head coaching job???

Options
13»

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @Goldenja no offense but it sound like u havent followed the Warriors at all the last few yrs. U should read Ric Bucher's article above it will enlighten you

you're right, I don't follow them, at all. I just remember them being in the playoffs the last 2 (maybe 3) years and not making it all the way..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Not to mention his stance on ? 's. And I think somebody in that front office is openly ? .

Wooow. @Lamontbdc were u guessin or did u already know? B/c you were right
    Lacob, of course, gave Jackson his first job and hired Welts, the first openly ? executive in professional sports.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2065541-steve-kerr-faces-challenge-to-win-over-players-upset-over-mark-jacksons-firing

That article doesn't mention anything about there being a rift over dude being ? though. It just mentions that their GM is ?

Of course it wouldnt say it, but i have personal expererience that leads me to believe it played a part lol

My old boss was a ? dude and i know first hand they cant handle workin with nggas. Its already bad enough with reg white people workin with non-cooning black people, but its times 10 with ? dudes. They weak and scary
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The oddest thing out of this whole situation was his 2 assistants having beef with him. Did he even have any say so in the 2 assistants that got hired that was undermining his authority and secretly taping him?

I know Brian Scalebrine wasn't their last year because he was doing commentary for Celtics games if I remember correctly. I don't know much about the guy who was recording meetings and stuff but why and who green lit those 2 guys to be on his coaching staff? Did he hand pick them or was it the front office? Usually coaches pick their staff.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's bout performance Kerr betta be fired if the team don't have the same success
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marl jackson had beef with mike malone who was a well respected assistant coach they went weeks without talking

Scalbrine ? and the other dude who was recording him
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't really talk on it. Men shouldn't have jealousy issues like that owner did. Stupid move. Ego drove a terrible decision. Basically, it's stated now that unless you bow down to the owner then you will be fired with Golden State