Options
2»

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    the first time I heard Ether I was with one of my best friends trying to explain to him the Stillmatic Freestyle where Nas first disses Jay and the whole ROC and he was saying there's no way Nas could come back at Jay...we cut on the radio to listen to the countdown that comes on 95.5 every night at 7:30 and they just began with the song Ether as an exclusive and we both were sitting in my living room like "what the ? did we just hear"

exactly B. probably the single most important rap song of the last decade.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was in 3rd grade watching the OJ Simpson trial on tv
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    1) 9/11
    I didnt hear about it til basketball practice at school about 2. Teachers were runnin round crazy but no one told us anything.

2) Barack Obama's Election

Don't remember, didnt matter to me wether a black president was about to happen or not, Im good without needing a good presidents, and for my family politics dont change ? for poor people.
    3) Michael Jackson

Sleepin, I remember my mom wakin me up and her and my grandma in shock about it. Didnt bother me though, I can care less when people die everyone does at some point get used to it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When we first invaded Afghanistan I was in a basketball game, we all had to go into the lockerroom in the 2nd quarter because someone said we were being bombed by Afghanistan
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    9/11 i was preparing for class and pretty much went on with my day as if nothing was going on

Obama- Home talking to ex-GF

Ether-In my homegirl's car outside of a liquor store getting her a blunt. We both was like, "Well damn...." after it was over.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) I was sleeping, my brother woke me up and told me that some planes crashed into the twin towers they were on fire. I went back to sleep.

2) I don't remeber because it wasn't important to me.

3) Last I remembered, Michael Jackson was a person, not an event lol I don't get the question.
  • thumbs_up
    thumbs_up Members Posts: 150
    edited May 2010
    Options
    9/11 - i was 12 and playing in the other room.. my mum called me to see what was happening on the news... i was like hold on ill come later.. and she said no, come now.. then i went to the front room and saw news

Obama Election - i tried to stay up and watch until it was confirmed but the coverage was boring and fell asleep when it was pretty certain he'd win

MJ - it was late about midnight and i was just up watching tv, thinking about going sleep then i got a text saying 'Micheal jako is dead rip', i switched to the news channel and watched it until about 6am
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    9/11-in 7th grade p.e. class not knowing or caring what the hell is going on

obama election-at work following cnn after placing my vote

MJ-at work in training hearing about it through the radio. i'm like shut the hell up. than like everybody else my phone blew up with texts of him dying