what other players get the calls or non calls that lebron does

Options
lordhonka2
lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in From the Cheap Seats
In full disclosure I am an Knicks fan so im used to the team im pulling for loosing to start players ( I.E. Jordan)

How ever i rarely watch a heat game and feel like the game is called fare even when the other team wins
it seem like they have to have some thing great happen.

I like lebron i feel like he should spoke out more about the treyvon martin case but he went to work on that donald sterling ? .

let me also say that i am in no way trying to take away from how well the heat play. they are great team the attention to detail they have on defense is crazy and they hold each other accountable. againThey are a great team.

I just feel like as a team they are commited to flopping and break the rules and are rarely called on it.

some time its little things like to a man on that team the set the best illegal screens and like last night chalmers got called for that elbow to parker. if he dosn't fall hurt is that even called. I know lebron is going to get calls cause he a star but is the game being refereed fair.

Edit: i dont have a dog in this fight( nba finals) so its all good whoever wins tim or lebron. I have just havent seen many marquee match ups with the heat and felt like... o yeah they just a great team and the refs didnt get involved in anyway

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo and Blake don't get enough calls IMO.

KD gets to any calls when nothing happens to him.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bruh...you need to reread before you post things lol. This ? was hard to read.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is bad. Really really bad.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    All stars get the refs benefit of doubt at times.it's always been that way.But The funny thing about this thread is..Lebron's not even the poster boy for this..Kevin Durant is..But Lebron just happens to be in the midst of racking up chips..and he's the face of the NBA..so it's easier to attach that to him..but if you watch games,pay attention to detail,and check numbers..you'll see that KD holds that crown
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They used to say the same thing about Jordan
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S 15 years old...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read the two paragraphs and said nah ? this ? .
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not 15 im 30 and i remeber jordan but jordan and those bulls would whoop your ass on the court with the offensive scheme and great D. Jordan was treated different it but so where all the stars. you cant tell me Duncan gets the same calls as lebron.

i know the refs gon miss a few but it seem less than even. Lebron can get away with anything the only ref who call him on his ? is the old white ball headed dude. he dont give a ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name another besides shaq and Dwight who get flagrantly foulded going to the rim and it's called regular fouls like Bron does? Imagine if Boston Indiana bulls played that type of defense on Blake of kd...? All stars get calls... Kobe and wade pump fake with no intention to shoot and jump into u. Ewing used to travel across the lane with that big ass sock on lol. Shaq offensive fouled. .. but let's only focus on LeBron smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped at "treyvon"
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d. rose gets tons of no-calls...kd, harden, truth & melo get way too many petty whistles
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d. rose gets tons of no-calls...kd, harden, truth & melo get way too many petty whistles

I fully support Rose but being objective he use to throw himself into defenders wit his wild ass drives + constantly contorting mid air and what not then complained when the refs weren't bailing him out.I tell my boy this all the time cuz he says the same thing about rose not gettin calls