Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited June 2014 in The Social Lounge
BqHHxISCUAAtnIl.png

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    this is the interviewer, and he has a site.
    http://www.farrahgray.com/

This brotha is successful as ? and he's smart as ? too. I've never heard of him until now smh. I wonder if he educated the asian billionaire on some of the ? he said. I hate when other minorities just pass off what happened to us and how it still effects us today. Like pulling together after all of that ? in a short period of time is that ? simple. Look no further than the IC to see prime examples of what 100's of years of brainwashing, separation, and self hate can do. None of these leeches have went through half of the ? we have. These ungrateful ? literately came over here shortly after we done shed blood. Lurked in the shadows and kissed the white devils ass. Meanwhile they were in our hoods, receiving our spoils of war, taking our money, and living on our land.

And this is the ? thanks we get? I would love for people to point out our pros as much as they point out our cons. This never happens for some strange reason.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen that ? , he half right though. But I love how all these leech ass minorities just love to leave out the most important thing about us though.

WE THE ONES WHO MADE IT SO THEY COULD GET THEY HUSTLE ON IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

This is where he should have elaborated on the "THERE'S NO NEED FOR LOUD MASS MOVEMENTS ON OUR PART". That's because black men did it for you smart ? .

Ol piggy back ass ? !!!!!!!! He get a pass cause he asian. But if this was a ? mexican................shiiiiiiiiiiiit. It's real easy to say some ? like this when you don't have a target on you and you're flying under the radar. Also, another major advantage they have is they came over here in tact. I would love to see how any of these dumb smart minorities would fair if they suffered the same fate as us. I bet these ? would have been extinct by now.

Ain't that like his point tho? That black should have looked out for black only? My thing is while the prejudice we as blacks face is like no other race in America, most of us go about getting over that hurdle in a way that's not long term. Not knocking my ancestors that fought and died for my black ass I'm saying that currently blacks are the most divided in terms of where we want to go as whole.

You got some ? that just want to move past the injustices done to use in the last century, and you have those that want to hold on to the pain. No other race is as divided as us. With so much against us why are we fighting among us? We call each other ? for trying to make it in the white world and play the game, and some ? try to distant themselves from us all together.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He says Asians without distinguishing exactly where he come from and I'm sure he conveniently forgot (like many others) that China is currently holding the Kingdom of Tibet hostage. Are the Tibetans not Asians?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah... American whites basically went to war with Germany cause they did the same thing Americans were doing... Just without the gas chambers, but Hell, in time we found out that the Chinese were even being tested on and tortured just like the Germans were doing the Jews.

Point is, white people are the devil and need to be put down. They are evil incarnate, and manipulate the masses thru brainwashing and chemicals in the water.

nah America went to war in Europe when the Russians started winning and making their way west.

#moneyyyyyy n powaaaa
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is due to their culture being sustained. They know who they are so to speak. Not completely ? of their culture.

We go to Africa and find our culture destroyed due to apartheid and missionaries.

Good point. But I'm not going to pretend like the average black person identifies with their African roots. What we brought from Africa was taken from us in exchange for white Jesus, and pig intestines, until we actually had a culture derived from our modern struggles, and it goes back to the point of not looking out for black first and allowing others to come in and dictate what's what. Black Panthers, NOI, Malcom, Martin, all took the same chorus of action and whites each time put a plane in motion to stop them, and with what hip hop was vs today did it again. Infiltration is the only way, but ? don't want to play the game.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    This is looking like another Wille Lynch Letter because I can't find the entire interview anywhere.

Yeah this seems like the kinda suspect ? that pops on Instagram and Facebook to spark a debate....(like thats actually a photo of Akio Morita, the co-founder of Sony)

But for the sake of debate......

There's a lot of ways to look at it, but I'd say there is some truth to the matter. And by truth, I mean that the main tactic used by those who are for the advancement of Black people is trying (and failing for that matter) to hold the system accountable and promote policies that are merely band aids for the centuries of ill treatment.

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone else read this in a blatant chinese accent?whats he sayin black people dont help each other out where chinese people do.dont some live in chicken huts over there.? is selirous
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there was already a thread about this in SL
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if I agree with his assessment of Black people but his POV is interesting.

He could've basically said "Black people are not a unified movement like we are. They want equality, we want supremacy." and I might've co-signed.

I wonder why they kept leading him with those questions though - must be something he said / did regarding Black people prior to this ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I don't know if I agree with his assessment of Black people but his POV is interesting.

He could've basically said "Black people are not a unified movement like we are. They want equality, we want supremacy." and I might've co-signed.

I wonder why they kept leading him with those questions though - must be something he said / did regarding Black people prior to this ?
    No it's because the interview isn't real.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This topic is showing another example of our problems: a sense of denial about the truth.

The guy is telling the truth about the situation, and most black people still see it is anti-Black, when he's really just talking pro-Asian.

Stop living in denial. The truth is: when push comes to shove, every tribe will choose their own over another tribe. If black people TRULY implemented that philosophy everywhere in this country, there's no way we couldn't do amazing things for us. Instead, we pander to pretty much everyone else, and wonder why we get the short end of the stick.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    All I know is "blacks" barely get along with each other on the IC, nevermind in real life.

We don't get along because there are too many swirling ideologies in our heads.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »

No it's because the interview isn't real.
    Oh ight, got it. Another fake article.
    Mister B. wrote: »
    This topic is showing another example of our problems: a sense of denial about the truth.

The guy is telling the truth about the situation, and most black people still see it is anti-Black, when he's really just talking pro-Asian.

Stop living in denial. The truth is: when push comes to shove, every tribe will choose their own over another tribe. If black people TRULY implemented that philosophy everywhere in this country, there's no way we couldn't do amazing things for us. Instead, we pander to pretty much everyone else, and wonder why we get the short end of the stick.
    One doesn't have to agree with every criticism about Black people or else be in denial.

Could be that they just don't agree. I find a lot of common criticism about Black people nowadays to make sweeping generalizations and focus on the negative ? , or regurgitate a bunch of ? comedians / racists say and state it as fact.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Chang kept it 100 and all of what he thru out there tru. Sometimes its cool to be a student of the game from other cultures and learn from what they learn from and see things the way they see it. You'll learn something new on your own everytime
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah... American whites basically went to war with Germany cause they did the same thing Americans were doing... Just without the gas chambers, but Hell, in time we found out that the Chinese were even being tested on and tortured just like the Germans were doing the Jews.

Point is, white people are the devil and need to be put down. They are evil incarnate, and manipulate the masses thru brainwashing and chemicals in the water.

Na. America saw what was happening over there n ain't get involved. Roosevelt said, 'We know y'all killing, enslaving and experimenting on anybody who is undesirable. But ? that!'.

Only reason we got involved is because Pearl Harbor happened. We couldn't ignore a direct attack on us. But we never gave a ? about what was happening in Europe. Not enough to do anything about it anyway.