Asian Billionaire On Black People

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    A lot of these minorities are ungrateful for the sacrifice we as black people have done so all minorities could prosper in America smh.

Aw man you said exactly what i was thinking.Where was mexicans,asians,etc in the 1900's-70's in a era where we were denied access in just about every public place, had it not been for the strong push by blacks who knows what would of or wouldn't have changed....thats why im quick to remind any other minority to do their homework before they look down on black people...because we are the same race of people who fought,died, and stood up to be able to have the same rights as everybody else in this country.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said in the other topic, I can see how people think he has a point, but I have two major problems with what he said.

1) He's basically equating the situations of Asians and Blacks in America and acting like they are superior because they overcame it and we didn't. However, the situations of Asians and Blacks in America have been nowhere near the same so that sentiment is ? .

2) He's basically sideways ? on the Civil Rights Movement and Blacks for engaging in it while simultaneously ignoring the fact that his people benefitted from it just as much if not more than we did.

Past those two major points, he's full of ? when he says Asians are only about building up Asians. Without a doubt the biggest bootlickers of white people I've ever known have been Asians. The old school Asians like him feel that way, but their kids and grandkids don't.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont shoot the messenger
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    The point is that we as blacks need to stick together. Every other ethnic group sticks together except us.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwacks have dishonored their fwamliys
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The point is that we as blacks need to stick together. Every other ethnic group sticks together except us.

exactly. Idgaf that it's a fake article. It's the message
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    why do people feel the need to make up fake ? to say some real ? ? "mr chang"? really? "? lynch"? people can't even make up realistic fake names?

its an effective tactic...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

If you gotta wrap up your point in a cloak of ? to make it more salacious or palatable to your intended audience it undermines the veracity of what you're trying to say.

If the only way you can support your point is to concoct a lie then either the messenger is wrong or the message is.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    why do people feel the need to make up fake ? to say some real ? ? "mr chang"? really? "? lynch"? people can't even make up realistic fake names?

its an effective tactic...

I find it offensive. I guess some people don't mind being deceived as long as it "sounds right" but in my opinion if you can't explain your ideology using the truth then there's a fundamental problem with it no matter how good it sounds. Either that our you consider your intended audience to be idiots with the mind of children who need to hear a nice story in order to assimilate information.
  • Meta_Conscious
    fiction and deception have always been used as tools to spread knowledge and truth... not sure why you're "offended"...
    it is unwise to focus solely on the finger instead of where it is pointing...
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the interviewer, and he has a site.
    http://www.farrahgray.com/

This brotha is successful as ? and he's smart as ? too. I've never heard of him until now smh. I wonder if he educated the asian billionaire on some of the ? he said.

Believe it or not, this Farrah Gray dude is actually the son of Khalid Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRo6Hi3N2Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jl8WmHhRxA

• SneakDZA
    edited June 2014
    fiction and deception have always been used as tools to spread knowledge and truth... not sure why you're "offended"...
    it is unwise to focus solely on the finger instead of where it is pointing...

I'm offended because whoever wrote that nonsense is using deception in order to try to trick people into agreeing with him. It's a ruse. And the bolded is... I don't even know how to address that.

Let's put it this way... even if that article was real - what do the words of one random person you never heard of before prove or support even if he is an "Asian billionaire"?

And I'm lmao at the concept of any Asian denying the existence of Asian assimilation to western culture. That doesn't even make sense unless you never met an average Americanized Asian before.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some more "Let me tell you about the ? " stuff. its always funny how nonblacks have so much to say about "blacks" they put everybody in the same box and go on and on. Like it really be heavy on their mind. Meanwhile, ask a black person about Asians or whoever and they probably dont have much to say cause they aint studyin them like that. They love makin it seem like every black person is the same too.
  • Meta_Conscious
    this fake ? has some jewels in it...
    the bottom line being unity = power...

• Chef_Taylor
    I think all minorities should work together & ? on all white ppl. We outnumber them. It wouldn't be a difficult. Everybody would be happy except the crackas. They had enough centuries of happiness. It's only fair

That would NEVER happen.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    why do people share ? from farrah gray?
  • Chef_Taylor
    It's us against the world and we're still fighting each other

End of Discussion.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People forget the contributions to our great historians and scholars getting our heritage and now we must build capital and put it under clear cut business plan and legal documentation. The masters already gave us the keys now read and understand their knowledge.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao so we actin like Asians had it similar to blacks in America?

The only Minority besides blacks that knows our struggle down to the T is Native Americans. Always got love for them.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    A lot of these minorities are ungrateful for the sacrifice we as black people have done so all minorities could prosper in America smh.

Enlighten me. The way I see it alot of the ills that blacks suffered could have easily happened to asians or any other minority if they were the ones on those ships. Suffering injustice or experiencing prejudice is not a " sacrifice".

This Chang guy speaks the truth. Gain wealth , build your community and empower your people. Nothing wrong with that in my books.

• Chef_Taylor
    Lmao so we actin like Asians had it similar to blacks in America?

The only Minority besides blacks that knows our struggle down to the T is Native Americans. Always got love for them.

They dont share that same love back to us do they, so what you saying? like it was said it's us against the world.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pan Africanism is the key.