WORST MOD OF THE MONTH: MAY

12346»

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew
    Katsmeow wrote: »
    Katsmeow

Seriously Covet on some real ? all ? aside..We all adults here What did you actually catch from sourpatch?

@Katsmeow‌
    @Katsmeow‌

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other(names names)
    mexicanvile joker would have been top mod to be de-modded. But jay put a foot in his wet back ass so he cool now. so he can stay.

I see you left out queengivebiz ol emotional ass. He's the worst by far lol he wanna be H-rap soooooooooooo bad. But he's so irrelevant it makes sense you left him off. Everybody else is cool except for "miss sourhtern thang". She never ? with me but I seen her catch waaay too many feelings and it affected her mod decisions. Also showing favoritism on many occasions. If it wasn't for that she would be cool.

AND Y'ALL LEAVE MY BABY QUEEN KAI ALONE!!!!!!!!! YOU ? DAMN HEATHENS!!!

#UNBIASEDPOSTING
    #R.N.S
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jamacia
    actually, i want to change my vote to which ever mod banned me for 6 months.
  • PILL_COSBY
    other(names names)
    Chicity wrote: »
    Biz gots to go

That ? so feminine he catches his period twice a month
    Bruh bruh, I tried talking to that nerd on some grown man ? . But of coarse he couldn't do that lol. This ultra nerd stayed following me around giving me negative reactions and sinking my post. This type of behavior is expected from a female(six) but I didn't see this coming from a grown ass man. He even followed me on the back skreets ? with my reactions SMH.

And the only thing he seems to be good at is the wrestling section. NOPE!!! not really that either. He half ass know what he's talking about. Vibe and sourpouch kid should mod that section because they are true wrestling fans and rarely catch true feelings.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    parallel
    If we talking about mod prospects what about @BlackJerryMaguire? This n*gga's always online, well respected reason poster, generally makes good posts and doesn't engage in childish beefs like some of these people that's mentioned do. Wasn't he voted as Reason poster of the year in '13? He'd make a great mod IMO.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    parallel
    I think @KatsMeow is a female, which is kinda weird.
  • thatboydizz
    Stew
    Katsmeow

Seriously Covet on some real ? all ? aside..We all adults here What did you actually catch from sourpatch?

@Katsmeow‌
    @Katsmeow‌
    we all saw zee kick your ass to the curb when she saw the ic ? on you but it dont make me covet

? whaat?? You wanna run that by me one more time? I disowned that ? like a step-child. I don't care who are you better annouce yourself before parading around with a stupid screen name like that
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other(names names)
    Kat wrote: »
    I think @KatsMeow is a female, which is kinda weird.

It's a guy until further notice.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Biz gots to go

Sounds like you wanna smash. B4 you do tho make sure you bring an umbrella.

When empress didnt meet you why did you make this cover?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GO8gyDDD8

anyways don't be a stranger, Freddy.

Keep in touch. Love you too. No ? .

P.S. Don't run away from me in the box. Pause.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Biz gots to go

Bruh bruh, I tried talking to that nerd on some grown man ? . But of coarse he couldn't do that lol. This ultra nerd stayed following me around giving me negative reactions and sinking my post. This type of behavior is expected from a female(six) but I didn't see this coming from a grown ass man. He even followed me on the back skreets ? with my reactions SMH.

And the only thing he seems to be good at is the wrestling section. NOPE!!! not really that either. He half ass know what he's talking about. Vibe and sourpouch kid should mod that section because they are true wrestling fans and rarely catch true feelings.

Didnt read, but its ironic how you go after Joker when you have a ? bear avi.

Let me explain...

dzh1kp.jpg

Fight me so I can knock ya ? ass out. Seriously.
  • PILL_COSBY
    other(names names)
    Biz gots to go

Biz gots to go

Didnt read, but its ironic how you go after Joker when you have a ? bear avi.

Let me explain...

dzh1kp.jpg

Fight me so I can knock ya ? ass out. Seriously.
    Sleepy-bulldog-falls-asleep.gif
    ^Exhibit A. STRUGGLE HUMOR, STRUGGLE RETALIATION, FULL OF FEELINGS, HORRIBLE POSTER, HORRIBLE MOD.^

I'm shocked you haven't edited/deleted any post in here because you in yo feelings yet. The females have tougher skin then you do bruh, real talk. And you aint never been in a physical fight in yo ? damn life nerd ass ? lol. The only real fight you ever been in was with your sensitive side, and you lost.
    2j1o0p2.jpg

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    What up @DuckFace‌

What brings u thru the house that JG built?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know Jamacia still post on the IC

Yall change names like a mf
  • Chi Snow
    If only one could react to their own post......

I don't know if you noticed but it's gotten a lot more traffic the last couple months

Mods finally moved the correct threads over, stopped police so hard, even had a couple threads go diamond or close to it

? empty lots in Detroit littered with trash is a bit harsh, more of a Harlem project building being renovated
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jamacia
    so which mod banned me?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Ill be a mod again.

Did @ThatDamnJay‌ ever explain why you were de-modded?

You caught more bodies than a lot ? around here these last few years Plap, Rex and most notably @Trillfate‌

excuse me?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Biz gots to go

Maybe I'm not getting it, I know about the chi in the rain thing but I'm correct in saying the bolded is ? as ? right?
  • Chi Snow
    Beta wrote: »
    Biz gots to go

Sounds like you wanna smash. B4 you do tho make sure you bring an umbrella.[\B]

http://www.youtubeb.com/watch?v=m1GO8gyDDD8

Maybe I'm not getting it, I know about the chi in the rain thing but I'm correct in saying the bolded is ? as ? right?
    U would be correct sir which I didn't even respond to it

That ? flirtatious post made me uncomfortable as ?
  • thatboydizz
    Stew
    700 wrote: »
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Ill be a mod again.

Did @ThatDamnJay‌ ever explain why you were de-modded?

You caught more bodies than a lot ? around here these last few years Plap, Rex and most notably @Trillfate‌

excuse me?

Charlie danger made a pass or pass thread about you in the powder and severely hurt your feelings. Kai and few others wouldn't stop ethering you. She went diamond.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai and MsSouthern
    The less active mods situation will be addressed...prolly after the next IC Appreciation (which is lookin like next month)

Don't pm me asking to be made a mod.

Oh
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭