The world should absorb back into the Black nation and Ascend Physically by leaving the Earth?

indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

The ozone has been a hot political subject over the last couple of years but I believe that they're only telling part of the story. According to Black Roots Science this world was made in a specific way so that '? ' who is incarnated and divided into the Black Man and Woman can experience imperfection something that he/she has always yearned to experience. Which kinda makes sense. If you were something that never was born and can never die and was perfect in everyway you would want to experience imperfection.

Could one of the reasons that there are holes in the ozone layer is because Space is crashing into the Earth? I could possibly be wrong and probably is but I keep thinking back to the questions like why are people buying a one way ticket to Mars and why is Stephen Hawkings keep saying that we need to leave the Earth in the next 1000 years before it dies. And looking at maps of the Ozone layers I see that most of the holes in the Ozone are concentrated at the North and South poles.

http://chiefio.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ozone19july2010.gif

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/05/article-1373619-0B7CE36200000578-312_634x505.jpg

I and I'm sure other people are tired of all the wars, killing, poverty etc.. and are waiting for a spiritual awakening and ascension that all of the enlightened spiritual people have talked about but it seems that it's not coming anytime soon. maybe the only way to ascend is to do it physically by getting on a spacecraft and leaving Earth since according to Black Roots Science the Earth was made in a certain way to experience decay/evil/imperfection? If so the Earth would not be an ideal environment to ascend spiritually.

Space is mostly made up of Black carbon the same substance that is found in Melatonin. Blacks/Africans have more melatonin than White people consequently it would be beneficial if the World would reabsorb back into the Black Nation.
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/1996/07.11/NewCarbonCompou.html
Earthlings are a carbon-based form of life. No plant or animal can survive without it.

Cosmic Chemistry
Well-known and unfamiliar forms of carbon have become much easier to find thanks to an ultrasensitive instrument built by Michael McCarthy and Michael Travers, postdoctoral fellows at both the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and the Division of Applied Sciences. Their device is a spectrometer that accurately detects frequencies broadcast by electrically charged molecules spinning unseen in dark clouds of gas that occupy large areas of the Milky Way. These high-frequency radio waves serve as fingerprints to identify individual molecules, the way a radio station is identified by tuning to a specific number on a dial

cornellbiochem - Melatonin - Wikispaces
https://cornellbiochem.wikispaces.com/Melatonin
Structure: Melatonin includes the elements of Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen. It contains one benzene ring, one carbonyl, one pentagonal ring containing 4

Living in Space will be very hard on the body and I'm thinking that Blacks/Africans will have a higher survival rate than Whites because they have more melanin in their bodies but of curse this is only a personal theory.

According to Black Roots Science this is how the Gods ascended in the past...

When the trillions upon trillions of people at the end of
the previous universe were united as one, they experienced
an indescribable expansion of their minds, which were as
one mind. It expanded to such an extent that it not only
circumscribed their entire universe, but exceeded its
boundaries by an immeasurable extent. The One Mind, or
? , became so large that the previous universe could no
longer contain him/her. He/she felt a need for a larger
universe in which the experience of life would continue. The
trillions upon trillions of people, still united as one, then
decided to abandon that universe. They consciously left
their perfected bodies and rose in mind far above the
universe. They then looked down on it and saw it as a small
sphere, the way our earth looks when seen from high above.

They left the Earth.

Comments

• indyman87
    Some say that Space is not as harsh as it's made out to be. There are private companies that charge about $8,000 to let people launch their own private satellites. Maybe in the near future we will be allowed to go up in space in private space crafts.

How to build your own personal satellite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCVaCNhu6o

The Ancient Egyptians described space as cosmic waters.

http://genesisjournal.blogspot.com/2004/09/was-atlantis-exploded-planet.html

Hence the Egyptians imagined planets as "islands" floating in the cosmic waters, the latter surely being the "true ocean" described by Plato.

Any colonies in space would have to be built similarly to Vacuum houses that was proposed in 1932

http://www.treehugger.com/sustainable-product-design/vacuum-bottle-houses-from-1932.html

They were really on to something here. At the time this was proposed they were worried about the return of an ice age but it works for warm climates too:

"Why, then, have we never adopted the most perfect form of insulated house known to science—the vacuum bottle? Not that the house would necessarily look like a vacuum jug; it would simply make use of the insulation principles which keep liquids in such a container hot or cold for hours."

They figured out the engineering:
    It is obvious that we must be careful in the design and construction of our vacuum bottle houses if they are to withstand an atmospheric pressure that will amount to over ten pounds per square inch (this is for a partial and not a complete vacuum). No merely double concrete wall will withstand this.

Consequently the wall must be made cellular; that is, honey-combed with tiny chambers inter-connected so that air will pass freely from one to the other. A good idea of this construction will be gained from the drawing. By the use of this sort of construction, great pressure may be safely withstood and there would be no danger of a house falling victim to the relentless atmosphere.

vacuum20house.jpg
  • indyman87
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100528143812AAUlPtR

Can we ever travel outside of Milkyway galaxy? When?
    I want to fly to the edge of the universe, but when I die it no longer has to be the matter, because what life has made me is an object, why can't I die and fly to the edge today? I need to feel the comfort and care of our nature, why does it keep secrets of creation while we lie to complicate this nature? Does other universe exist or is it image we believe, I want to feel complete but life surrenders my appeal to be the perfect human, so why is nature perfect then, if I am not? If nobody feel intrigued by this, then why we seek to forgive, if we can never make mistakes then does nature made us? I can hardly wait when nanotechnology will brings us answer to think about, what is change, is time surreal, is this why humans only real creatures because of power to learn, if life is ugly then why we feel unique, I bet it's human fault why planet suffer our exploit, then humans are the race of bold, miserable creatures, but matter is Godly, then life must be Evil, and those who strive for ? on earth will feel complete than those who don't?!
    We will not travel outside of the Milky Way Galaxy in our lifetimes, and I wouldn't bet on humanity ever achieving such a feat. The Milky Way is 100,000 light years in diameter, meaning that to travel all the way across the galaxy would take 100,000 years to do, even if you could travel at the speed of light. As of right now, it is impossible to travel at the speed of light (and it is likely never going to be possible). Thus, it would take thousands upon thousands of years for a human made spacecraft to leave this galaxy.

Therefore, it is completely impractical to ever travel beyond this galaxy.

Milky Way from above looks just like a hurricane.
    milkyway2.jpg

Below - four galaxies which look like the Milky Way. NGC 3953 (top left) is 55 million light years away and 95000 light years in diameter. NGC 5970 (top right) is 105 million light years away and 85000 light years in diameter. NGC 7329 (bottom left) is even further at a distance of 140 million light years but it is larger with a diameter of 140000 light years. NGC 7723 (bottom right) is 80 million light years away with a diameter of 90000 light years

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/milkyway.html

I wonder what's in the Galactic core of the Milky Way? Wikipedia says it's a Black Hole. black Roots Science describes Black Holes as magnetism- one of the first substance that appears after the 'Gods' meditated for about 6000 years before a new sun if formed.

MilkyWayMap.jpg

Since it's shaped like a Hurricane I wonder if it's calm like the eye of the Hurricane.

As above so below.
  • indyman87
    The Galactic Center may affect Earth's weather but the Scientific community is not in agreement.
    http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/GCgravity.html
    I don't deny that there are ongoing gravity potential fluctuations coming from the center of the Galaxy that may affect the Earth. As I mention in Earth Under Fire, in the 1970's Do. Weber at the University of Maryland claimed to have detected gravity waves with his gravity wave antenna and claimed that they emanated from the direction of the Galactic center. But his results were not believed by the scientific community. Also Townsend Brown reported changes in electro-gravitic force that had a correlation with the orientation of the zenith to the Galactic center.

Ancient Egyptians described the Galactic Center as sitting below the heavens(?) or maybe the Galactic center is Heaven. And says that all of the disturbances in space can be calmed by the mind.
    http://www.siloam.net/rostau/sA.html
    This boundary has the words "I Will that I Feel." Thus, as Masaru Emoto demonstrated that feelings dictate the order of microscopic waters, so the Egyptians demonstrated from Giza to Denderah that feelings dictate the order of cosmic waters.

cancer1a.gif

So maybe Earth is creating it's own destruction by being mindless, careless and committing evil acts?
  • indyman87
    At the 39:00 mark on this video shows that the Galactic Center creates mini 'Black holes' above the Earth in the atmosphere regularly but decay/disperses quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFECVY09SQ

A couple of weeks ago there was a hole over the skies in Alabama and the official explanation was that it was caused by an airplane. But I find it hard to believe that an airplane can create a hole that big.
    http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040112.html

Explanation: What could create a huge hole in the clouds? Such a hole, likely hundreds of meters across, was photographed last month from a driveway near Mobile, Alabama, USA. Very unusual to see, hole-punch clouds like this are still the topic of meteorological speculation. A leading hypothesis holds that the hole-punch cloud is caused by falling ice-crystals. The ice-crystals could originate in a higher cloud or be facilitated by a passing airplane exhaust. If the air has just the right temperature and moisture content, the falling crystals will absorb water from the air and grow. For this to happen, the water must be so cold that all it needs is a surface to freeze on. The moisture lost from the air increases the evaporation rate from the cloud water droplets so they dissipate to form the hole. The now heavier ice crystals continue to fall and form the more tenuous wispy cloud-like virga seen inside and just below the hole. Water and ice from the virga evaporates before they reach the ground.

HolePunchCloud.jpg

I think now that it could have been a decaying Black Hole.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stuff
  • indyman87
    Most people, the conscious community see the production of melatonin as a way to ascend, gain spiritual growth but I wonder if water and oxygen 2 things that's needed to live could also inhibit melanin production in our bodies.

Hydrogen peroxide (H202 double oxygen) which is similar to H20 water- is used as a bleaching agent. Anything that bleaches isn't good for melatonin production but our bodies do produce hydrogen peroxide and it does come down as rain water.

Also drinking too much water without a good electrolyte balance can do damage to your cells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide

Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound with the formula (H
    2O
    2). It is the simplest peroxide (a compound with an oxygen-oxygen single bond) and in its pure form is a colorless liquid, slightly more viscous than water. For safety reasons it is normally encountered as an aqueous solution, also colorless. Hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidizer and is used as a bleaching agent and disinfectant. Concentrated hydrogen peroxide, or 'high-test peroxide' is a reactive oxygen species and has been used as a propellant in rocketry.[1]

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm

A baby can get water intoxication as a result of drinking several bottles of water a day or from drinking infant formula that has been diluted too much. Athletes can also suffer from water intoxication. Athletes sweat heavily, losing both water and electrolytes. Water intoxication and hyponatremia result when a dehydrated person drinks too much water without the accompanying electrolytes.

From the cell's point of view, water intoxication produces the same effects as would result from drowning in fresh water. Electrolyte imbalance and tissue swelling can cause an irregular heartbeat, allow fluid to enter the lungs, and may cause fluttering eyelids. Swelling puts pressure on the brain and nerves, which can cause behaviors resembling alcohol intoxication. Swelling of brain tissues can cause seizures, coma and ultimately death unless water intake is restricted and a hypertonic saline (salt) solution is administered. If treatment is given before tissue swelling causes too much cellular damage, then a complete recovery can be expected within a few day
  • indyman87
    Did an internet search and found that the Catalase enzyme inhibits the production of Hydrogen Peroxide in the body so maybe taking a Catalase supplement like Glisodin Sod will indirectly increase melatonin production. If you can't find a catalase supplement you can mix/take wheatgrass juice with honeydew or cantaloupe melon.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5282921_catalase.html

Amazingly, one catalase molecule is able to convert millions of hydrogen peroxide molecules into gaseous oxygen and water in a single second. Four reactive sites each hold an iron ion that speeds the reaction. http://www.ehow.com/about_5282921_catalase.html#ixzz34AZpYAMb
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really interesting to read the ramblings of a person's mind that is unraveling.

Have you given any thought to the possibility of increasing your melatonin by upping your colloidal silver intake and perhaps shielding yourself from damaging radiation with some kind of metallic suit? I suspect you would live to be about 157 with that sort of arrangement.

ed530d6ca7.jpg

Side note, I think I have the answer to 'Why is The Social lounge always dead?'
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the ? does this guy find all this crazy ? ????
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Where the ? does this guy find all this crazy ? ????

Harvard.edu, NASA.gov, eHow.com and DailyMail are just some of the links I saw while scrolling...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Side note, I think I have the answer to 'Why is The Social lounge always dead?'
    counterpoint: the SL has always had INSANE posters

also, this one is going to stop eating food and die at some point so there's an element of self-correction at work here

• indyman87
    I know my posts may seem crazy for the average person that just scans my threads but if you read carefully I never say it with certainty. I use question marks/punctuation for a reason. I haven't personally experience ascension or any great spiritual awakening yet so I'm just going about it in a scientific sort of way based on the information I read in the Blackroots Science e-book.

Also in the bible you have Moses parted the red sea and Jesus turning water from wine how are these things any less crazy than what I say in my posts or what's in the Black Roots Science e-books.

Lastly my remarks about people in large number leaving the Earth physically may soon be a reality thanks to a Japanese company that's building a type of escalator into space.

How gothic cathedrals could help build a stairway to the heavens: Elevators inspired by Victorian towers could take us to space by 2050, claims engineer
    Cathedrals and skyscrapers stay upright by lowering their centre of gravity
    They do this by placing the centre underground, counteract the height
    A space elevator would use a similar principle using an anchor at Earth's Equator, with a counterweight in space to keep it balanced
    The cable would taper, similar to how spires do, to increase load-bearing
    These logistics have been proposed by structural engineer Peter Debney
    Using similar techniques, a Japanese firm plans to launch a space elevator by 2050

article-2641884-1E5702D000000578-514_634x443.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2641884/How-gothic-cathedrals-helping-build-stairway-heavens-Elevators-inspired-Victorian-towers-space-2050.html#ixzz34KlWEKYS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil separated us so us blacks cant have "one mind".
  • indyman87
    indyman87 wrote: »
    I know my posts may seem crazy for the average person that just scans my threads but if you read carefully I never say it with certainty. I use question marks/punctuation for a reason. I haven't personally experience ascension or any great spiritual awakening yet so I'm just going about it in a scientific sort of way based on the information I read in the Blackroots Science e-book.

Also in the bible you have Moses parted the red sea and Jesus turning water from wine how are these things any less crazy than what I say in my posts or what's in the Black Roots Science e-books.

Lastly my remarks about people in large number leaving the Earth physically may soon be a reality thanks to a Japanese company that's building a type of escalator into space.

How gothic cathedrals could help build a stairway to the heavens: Elevators inspired by Victorian towers could take us to space by 2050, claims engineer
    Cathedrals and skyscrapers stay upright by lowering their centre of gravity
    They do this by placing the centre underground, counteract the height
    A space elevator would use a similar principle using an anchor at Earth's Equator, with a counterweight in space to keep it balanced
    The cable would taper, similar to how spires do, to increase load-bearing
    These logistics have been proposed by structural engineer Peter Debney
    Using similar techniques, a Japanese firm plans to launch a space elevator by 2050

article-2641884-1E5702D000000578-514_634x443.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2641884/How-gothic-cathedrals-helping-build-stairway-heavens-Elevators-inspired-Victorian-towers-space-2050.html#ixzz34KlWEKYS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So in essence I am being like Socrates and applying critical thinking asking questions about how a melanated person can ascend when all of these things in the environment arrests in a sense melatonin thae thing that the conscous community says it's needed for true ascension. Melatonin is first absorb through our eyes however if you look around our environment you will see that most things that we see are white or whitish. The sun is actually White and not yellow. I read that something about our eyes sees it as yellow.
    Large corporate manufacturers bleach natural black minerals raw materials found in like sheet rock, dry wall before they are used to build homes and buildings on construction sites. White light is detrimental to the production of melatonin because melatonin can only be produced in the darkness. And that's one of the reasons that eye doctors advocate the use of a good chrome sunglass lense to block out the white light especially early in the morning before 8:00 am. The medical industry do the same thing and this is white most pills are white because the natural black minerals are bleached out for whatever reason. Then you have the moonlight- surprisingly this also can disrupt the production of melatonin. Some doctors advised using the herb comfrey and create a purified living environment by using a negative air purifier and or Black plants. These two things can absorb all of the pollution in the air and can create a sort of dark atmosphere in a living space.
    The world has been program that Black is bad. You see it in the movies, on tv in books and in cartoons for children/toddlers (zero black/African cartoon characters) but that's just not the case and Melatonin proves that.

I'm an artist and I grew up liking comic books and things like that so when I read about Black Roots Science here on this forum for the first time I ate it up because I didn't know that Black people could potentially have the power to become 'Gods'. So I'm impatiently waiting trying to figure it out myself if it's sure or not using known science about melatonin.
  • indyman87
    Regarding Breatharianism- getting the energy,calories from light, instead of food in my other thread I clearly stated that I will try it partially. I fast every week so it won't take a big effort to do so. It's dangerous to live or try to take the calories and energy from air , light that you need to live from the polluted environment that we live in but maybe it can be done if you surround yourself in a clean environment with Black houseplants and a negative oxygen machine. TV's, cell phones, X-box all of these things produces ? electricity/pollution so those things will have to be taken away.

Breatharianism is an ancient practice. It was re-introduced by a man named Wiley Brooks in the 1980's. In this video he says he had went without food for 17 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybFmE2qtaw

could be true or not.

According to articles that I read recently on the internet water and food will be scarce in the future so I think that even if you're not religious it's good to practice fasting because you never know what's going to happen in the future you just have to prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

Also our bodies already have a from energy field and produces a type of liquid H202 (Hydrogen peroxide).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtn6D_Z_EuM
  • indyman87
    After doing some more research I think that maybe the Breatharians are going about it the wrong way. I think what they are trying to do is to keep their body at rest by not using/utilizing their stomach or by not having to work their stomach too much. So if that's the case I think there are better ways of resting your stomach/body/digestive system.

One good approach is not consuming ONLY negative calorie foods. When you eat Negative calorie foods like apples and celery your body burns more calories digesting and processing them than what
    is in the actual food itself. If too much energy is spent at the end of the day this could lead to an energy crash. But I don't know for sure.
    http://caloriecount.about.com/forums/foods/list-negative-calorie-foods

Your body is burning fuel at an unecessary rate. Burning fuel is a form of combustion as the food that you eat combines with the oxygen in your body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combustion

Fuel + Oxidizer → Combustion products + Heat energy

And since Oxidizing is a type of bleach it's reasonable to assume that it can affect your melatonin levels.

A diet rich in vitamin supplements like iron and other metal based vitamins like Iridium, gold, platinum indium, ruthenium etc.. can prevent your body from burning and oxidizing too much energy/unnecessary energy. And this should keep your body well rested. A well rested undisturbed body I assume is the goal of the Breatharians- to create a Zen like state.
  • indyman87
    To clarify something- i believe that Breatharianism is a good practice but I don't think that they are taking into account that Oxygen is probably one of the elements (along with water) that eventually leads to aging because of it's oxidizing effect when it combines with other elements/gases.

Hydrogen maybe a good swap out for Oxygen. This study says that it reduces oxidative stress in a rat with traumatic brain injury.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20654594

According to this website the amount of hydrogen in the air is very tiney. Only- Hydrogen (H2) 0.000055 %

Nitrogen (N2) 78.084%
    Oxygen (O2) 20.946%
    Argon (Ar) 0.934%
    Carbon dioxide (CO2) 0.0383 %
    Neon (Ne) 0.001818 %
    Helium (He) 0.000524 %
    Methane (CH4) 0.0001745 %
    Krypton (Kr) 0.000114%
    Hydrogen (H2) 0.000055 %
    There is also a varying amount of water vapor, depending on the altitude and conditions where it is measured.

Yet it's the most abundant element in the Universe.

Hydrogen, the most basic element, is made up of one proton and one electron and is the most abundant element in the universe. There are also two isotopes of hydrogen. Deuterium contains one additional neutron in the atom's nucleus and is sometimes referred to as "heavy" hydrogen. Tritium has two additional neutrons and is a radioactive isotope.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_5077250_hydrogen-gas.html

Also, this fan site says that Michael Jackson practice Breatherianism. Going 40 days without water.

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/751448

Over the past week, a thought has been forming in my mind....if anyone listened to ? Gregory, you heard him mention that Michael went on a forty (40) day water fast, and wa-a-a-ay back LaToya said Michael had been on a spiritual fast - when, if you think about it, a 40 day water fast would be a spiritual fast....you know, Jesus in the desert, 40 days and 40 nights.....
  • indyman87
    Some people overseas uses deuterium, which is an isotope of Hydrogen as a treatment for cancer using something they call deuterium water.

There's also the Deuterium Lamp which is used as a light source.

Deuterium lamps produces dark light/ dark lines similar to what's found in the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraunhofer_lines
    The Fraunhofer lines are typical spectral absorption lines. These dark lines are produced whenever a cold gas is between a broad spectrum photon source and the detector.

The lines were originally observed as dark features (absorption lines) in the optical spectrum of the Sun.

The Fraunhofer C, F, G', and h lines correspond to the alpha, beta, gamma and delta lines of the Balmer series of emission lines of the hydrogen atom

Due to the high intensity of UV radiation emitted by the bulb, eye protection is suggested when using a deuterium bulb. Care must also be taken to avoid touching the bulb directly to avoid burns due to high operating temperatures. Touching the bulb directly even when cool can smudge the casing and therefore reduce output intensity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUPgXeNsOM

Defeating Cancer!: The Biological
    Black fraunhofer alpha line region

Effect of Deuterium D

Somlyai gives an account of experiments carried out using deuterium-depleted water and of the human clinical trials underway in Hungary. The book reflects an inherent possibility for mankind to start the 21st century in the hope of finding the cure for cancer.

There's also a company in New Jersey that produces energy from hydrogen called the Blacklight power company.