Paul Ryan lights into IRS Commissioner

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited June 2014 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this have anything to do with the rich paying an equal % ? You know like, Romney paying 11-13% taxes.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • bgoat
    I didn't realize this was a video before I made my initial post. I withdraw my previous question.
  • [Deleted User]
  • bgoat
    bgoat wrote: »
    Does this have anything to do with the rich paying an equal % ? You know like, Romney paying 11-13% taxes.

how bout you watch the gotdamn video?

That was my fault pimpin, playas ? up too. Now take the aggression down a notch or two. TIA!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan for president 2016
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan is usually completely full of ? , but he had a point this time. If I had to describe the excuse for the lost emails, in one word: dubious.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Republicans usually become logical humans when they get caught up in ? like this...or when their kids come out as ? or some ? .
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big show at capital hill the IRS is a private company operating mainly out of Puerto Rico and Delaware. But that's another thread an ? Paul Ryan too

Rep. Ryan's budget plan, with its central focus on tax giveaways for the wealthy and corporations, would have disastrous consequences for Wisconsin's middle class and working families, farmers, seniors and students by:

Allowing the child tax credit to expire, increasing taxes on working families up to $1,400;

Cutting federal education funding by 20%, dropping 2 million children from early childhood education and slashing Pell Grant scholarships for 10 million students by more than $1,000 dollars;

Privatizing Medicare and massively cutting health care funding, possibly increasing seniors' health care costs up to $6,000 a year;

Radically cutting $30 billion plus from crop insurance

He's not fighting for you or me trust me..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got dayuum I thought he joined the people
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big show at capital hill the IRS is a private company operating mainly out of Puerto Rico and Delaware. But that's another thread an ? Paul Ryan too

Rep. Ryan's budget plan, with its central focus on tax giveaways for the wealthy and corporations, would have disastrous consequences for Wisconsin's middle class and working families, farmers, seniors and students by:

Allowing the child tax credit to expire, increasing taxes on working families up to $1,400;

Cutting federal education funding by 20%, dropping 2 million children from early childhood education and slashing Pell Grant scholarships for 10 million students by more than $1,000 dollars;

Privatizing Medicare and massively cutting health care funding, possibly increasing seniors' health care costs up to $6,000 a year;

Radically cutting $30 billion plus from crop insurance

He's not fighting for you or me trust me..

You're correct in regards to Paul Ryan's innitiatives but vastly misinformed when it comes to your first paragraph.

The IRS is an agency underneath the Department of the Treasury. Their main campuses are in CA, CO, TX, NY, PA, MO & MA. With smaller campuses in a few other states and thousands of walk-in help locations in cities nationwide.

And I'm sure we would all agree that taxes are wack but as of now the IRS is the only federal agency that actually brings in any kind of significant revenue for the nation. The only Americans that would need to keep track of their records for 7 years are those that try to get over on paying their share in taxes & those that are careless with tracking their finances.

Do you all even know the story behind this fraudulent IRS scandal? It's not about the "targeting" of your everyday citizens like conservatives would like you to believe. This is an instance of political gaming much like the constant Benghazi rhetoric.

They're pushing investigations on this but have yet to call Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney & the like to the stand for their war crimes and acts of treason.

Lost in all of this constant conservative garbage is the fact that these few conservative groups actually were conducting fraudulent activity.

Want to talk about a scandal. Let's talk about the corruption of congress & the crony capitalism that allows for the wealthiest people in America to pay lower tax rates than everyone else thanks to the laws that construct the current Capital Gain Tax rates.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voting Republican in 2016 might be in my favor. Idk have to look into it. I like Ryan
  • stackmaster 313
    No I dont care anything for the IRS or there existence its a shame you don't do your research. To believe anything from any government agency is almost the same as still believing in Santa Claus.

The Internal Revenue Service is a corporation, not a company, that was incorporated in the state of Delaware on July 12, 1933. 

If you research the Delaware Secretary of State Website records. 

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) 
    For Profit General Delaware Corporation 
    Incorporation Date 7/12/33 
    File No. 0325720 

• stackmaster 313
    There all fraudulent and dishonest the only thing for us to decide is who is going to do the least of the ? to the majority of people. Majority being poor and middle class an not the 1%.
  • (ob)Scene
    edited June 2014
    No I dont care anything for the IRS or there existence its a shame you don't do your research. To believe anything from any government agency is almost the same as still believing in Santa Claus.

The Internal Revenue Service is a corporation, not a company, that was incorporated in the state of Delaware on July 12, 1933. 

If you research the Delaware Secretary of State Website records. 

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) 
    For Profit General Delaware Corporation 
    Incorporation Date 7/12/33 
    File No. 0325720 

Lol no it's a shame internet scholars are allowed spew such nonsense.

This is the part where you tell me what your research even means. The IRS is for profit? Fam, they collect over $2 trillion in taxes per year. If that's not profit idk what the hell is.

You said the IRS mainly operates out of Delaware & PR which is absolutely false. The Internal Revenue Service Building is in DC and the campuses where returns are actually worked are the locations from my previous post.

Are you really denying that IRS is a federal agency under the Department of the Treasury responsible for collecting taxes under the Internal Revenue Code? Are you denying that when the government shutdown that IRS employees were furloughed along with all the other federal employees. Are you denying that the operation of the IRS is included in each federal budget that gets passed?

This isn't about the IRS. This is about the games we continuously allow these politicians to play as a result of us being distracted by nonsense. Corporations & lobbyists are buying politicians at the expense of the middle & low class & it'll continue until we start focusing on the real issue which is money in politics.

I would go more indepth on the topic but I'm on mobile and my patience won't allow it at the moment.
  • stackmaster 313
    The IRS is a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed. 

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico. 

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds great, but I won't believe anything until I see actions (i.e., justice actually being served and "criminals" being tried and imprisoned) back up his words. But that's most likely not going to happen. After all, we're not Iceland.
  • (ob)Scene
    The IRS is a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed. 

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico. 

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

Go into a court room with this tinfoil garbage & they'll hit you with this textbook of cases & laws disproving it.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

Those are frivolous positions that have been proven to be frivolous declarations time & time again in the court law.

And you keep talking about Puerto Rico while ignoring these huge campuses that house thousands of federal employees here in the continental 48.

Not there aren't offices in PR but in no way are they MAINLY operating out of DE & PR. What they do in those two locations is barely a blip on the radar of their overall operation.
  • stackmaster 313
    You believe what you want an I believe what I want. Believe in honest Abe and George Washington if you want. I'm going to do my own investigation an form my own opinion. Im not programmed like you I think for myself not whats said or told to me by uncle sam. There not who you think they are that's all im going to say. I gave you information do what you please with it.
  • (ob)Scene
    edited June 2014
    You believe what you want an I believe what I want. Believe in honest Abe and George Washington if you want. I'm going to do my own investigation an form my own opinion. Im not programmed like you I think for myself not whats said or told to me by uncle sam. There not who you think they are that's all im going to say. I gave you information do what you please with it.

No. Actually the knowledge that I possess is firsthand. You don't know what I'm programmed to believe or not believe b/c I haven't said anything in regards to Uncle Sam. You're talking about tin foil nonsense and all I'm saying is that in the 21st Century (2014) the IRS is not physically based out of Delaware or PR, which is an irrefutable fact.

I have much more information (first hand) on the subject than most anyone on this board will ever possess so I'm not the one to spar with on the topic.

If you actually break down what I've been saying you'd ascertain that I'm in no way for the system as it currently stands. My whole thing is the IRS isn't the problem. It's those that control it's policies. We need to stop the antics of these politicians b/c what's going on in Washington is worse than radio payola.

I feel the same way when people say "? the police." While I understand the thought process, it's a terribly inefficient and unfocused way of bringing about change. It allows the corrupt to hide behind a shield (or in this case a party/system). We have to start being more direct and systematic with our methods.

Ie.) ? "Commissioner Smith," "? Sheriff John Doe," "? Representative Johnson," etc.

Those in power need to be held responsible. And when they prove themselves incompetent they need to be made to feel uncomfortable.
  • [Deleted User]
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most companies are formed in Delaware due to the tax laws there. They're not physically there, they just create the business through that state. I assume Puerto Rico is chosen because it's not apart of the 50 US states, but US connected. Delaware is for the US, Puerto Rico is for Puerto Rico.