say ? ! which one do u prefer to smoke!

Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK last night one of my friends came thru and smoked sum weed with me
I took my 3 little puffs like a loser cause I don't really smoke weed...even though is legal out here it is still a drug that sits in your system
And I have clients sometimes cause I do home healthcare aid

So anyhow I smoke a bit and I'm just chill then its time to kick him out and I get in the bed.. so I'm laying here watching snapped cause I'm plannin on killin sum ? (jk for the records)...then I start feeling all funny like my body is all tingly and I'm like in this total body stuck relaxed goopy muscle's state
Where I just didn't wanna move or anything but my mind I noticed wasn't less manic like it normally does when I smoke
So first I'm like I know this ? did not lace me (ROFL no I can't handle my weed)..but then I was like no cause he smoked it too and he has that sleeping disorder where he gets them bad ass night terrors n ? so his weed is medical weed.
But I'm like trip pin cause I ain't never smoked no weed that had such a strong indica base

I kinda didn't like it cause it was new and never had it but now looking back it was solo different and actually really helped me get a relaxed sleep

Indica the muscle relaxer or sativa the anxiety control. Which one do u ? prefer..
No ion want no mofuckin poll so don't try to fix muh ?

Comments