Megan Fox wants to do live action Gundam Wing, and Sailor Moon movie.

Options
2»

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only gundam series i ? with was the one with hero. Are they any others i should check out? Don't nobody suggest that wack ass shinning gundam ? .

Well, when you say that are you talking about Gundam 00 or G Gundam?
    G Gundam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwyVV5_orBo

Gundam 00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6FqNQ2Rjc
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I want to see a Gundam movie I know Hollywood will ? it up just like they did with Dragonball. I'll pass
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking about G gundam, ? that show.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only gundam series i ? with was the one with hero. Are they any others i should check out? Don't nobody suggest that wack ass shinning gundam ? .

The first few series (0079, Zeta, ZZ), SEED and SEED Destiny. I haven't checked on Gundam since Destiny, but there's a shitload of series that came out since then. Thing is, only a few of them connect with Wing even the slightest, but the ones I mentioned deal with allegories of present day politics so it's interesting as hell. G Gundam and ? like that is on some Power Ranger ? .
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Trowa Barton swag

Wufei Chang and Duo Maxwell was my ? but Wufei IMO had the best looking Gundam, that Nataku custom was flawless. Wufei was the only ? to tell Heero to go ? himself and even put hands on that ? 's mobile suit. Wufei was my ? .

Iuno if I want an Americanized-Hollywood retelling of Gundam Wing tho.... it'd be a dumb white dude as the lead with the wise asian friend who's 10x better than him but for some reason has to guide the lead character into finding himself so he can save the world *rolls eyes* whatever man SMMFH. Plus I don't think they'll add all the members maybe like 2 or 3 including the villain SMMFH.

Sailor Moon would be difficult to do.... but you never know...

Man, Wing Zero was the Kim Kardashian of mobile suits. Everyone been in that ? , even Zeks. I think even a random soldier had it too, when they put in the Zero system.

The Gundam saga goes farther than Wing. That might be the best series of the saga (aside from SEED Destiny), but if a Gundam movie were to be made, they'd have to go back to like 0079 or beyond. Sailor Moon might work cuz there's an interesting astrology angle to it, but that ? caters too much to little girls for me to give a ? about a movie.

And Megan Fox needs to stay ALL the way the ? away from any camera that's not slightly covered in vaseline and pointed at a casting couch.

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL @ the Kim Kardashian of mobile suits - it's true tho, a random soldier took it over but it was too much for his mind & Relena's brother Treize took it for a test drive too SMMFH. Treize shoulda wacked Wufei when he had the chance my man Wufei came back fo dat ass but let him walk in the 2nd encounter to return the favor.... Caught Wufei slippin once but not twice.....

I agree on going waay back tho, it'd prolly be a lot easier than doing Gundam Wing

Trowa Barton swag

Wufei Chang and Duo Maxwell was my ? but Wufei IMO had the best looking Gundam, that Nataku custom was flawless. Wufei was the only ? to tell Heero to go ? himself and even put hands on that ? 's mobile suit. Wufei was my ? .

Iuno if I want an Americanized-Hollywood retelling of Gundam Wing tho.... it'd be a dumb white dude as the lead with the wise asian friend who's 10x better than him but for some reason has to guide the lead character into finding himself so he can save the world *rolls eyes* whatever man SMMFH. Plus I don't think they'll add all the members maybe like 2 or 3 including the villain SMMFH.

Sailor Moon would be difficult to do.... but you never know...

Unfortunately if they made a gundam movie, Hollywood would just squat on my childhhod and take a ? on it, they could never adapt it. Think of Pacific Rim, it was a ok movie, but could you see wing zero and nataku being made for exact appearance? (insert nope cam gif) and thats the only way i would want that movie.

I love Pacific Rim but it could have been way more faster pace as far as the fighting is concerned. If they do a gundam wing movie they should keep it in Anime or do it like "A Scanner Darkly" where its cartoon but cel-shaded. Getting the action sequences would be the most difficult.

I think if the Endless Waltz had the machine behind it the movie could have been a massive international hit at the box office. I think it was a straight to VHS release and it did very well but it coulda done better.

Oh yeah and Quatre's Sandrock was maaadd underrated, ? was GOAT with the schimitars and all that

You thinkin about Zeks/Miliardo.

And yeah, Quatre put that work in. But I was watching that joint the other day... what was it with him and Trowa? Them ? was a little too chummy. Quatre was always a little fruity to me, but he was a G when it came to the battlefield.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something about quatre was crazy off
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was ? . Ion care what nobody say lol.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he always kept his "servants" with him
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A gundam wing movie would be epic!!!! I remember watching it as a kid and the storyline going way over my head rewatched it and it's my fav gundam series. Gundam 00 is up next. Epyon was the trillest gundam. I was hyped as ? when they did the upgrades deathsythes upgrage was ? on ? .
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they ever make a hollywood gundam movie. It has to be based off the 0079 era.
    They could make a few dope movies based on material predating the very first episode.

That Operation British needs a movie.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she knows what her role is in Hollywood....she not as dumb as people think

she eats off of comics/animes
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to do a live action Megan Fox...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? heero stayed with his finger on the self destruct button

Heero gave no ? , one of my favorites. The Marquis was the man, had the Epyon and was kicking ass..... till Hero got that Zero ? .

I couldn't stand that ? ass, punk ass, drake ass, ? named Quatra.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still got my copy of endless waltz. Gonna watch that ? when I get home.

"Roger that"
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody surprised Megan Fox suggested these movies
    I'm surprised she's even into anime period
    Sailor Moon was really popular when it was on toonami for some reason