IC Ladies of Color, Have You Ever...?

Options
13»

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    lol..at least you're due at the beginning of summer.

I was 9 months in ? September. I wanted to ? myself.

Pregnancy sucks.

I was 8 months in September...

I just wanted the ? to be over with..smh

yay!!! @Khaleesi I'm so happy for you.!!!
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
    When I was younger yes my best friend (until she moved away) was white...

Now I have a few blossoming friendships with white women. We still have some growing to do before I would call them "genuinely close" But I do consider them my friends and good ones at that.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 2 best friends, one is white one black. I don't have any racial problems with her, or we wouldn't be friends.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    One of my closest friends is White. She's the only person in the world who has NEVER gotten on my nerves. The most generous, down to earth, kind hearted person I know.

I don't give two ? about skin color when picking and choosing my friends.
  • TruthSerum777
    TruthSerum777 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    I have/had many friends of different races. Never paid attention to the color, just the upbringing.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lived around majority white people when I lived in Minnesota and Washington state...

I had a few white friends but was only really close with 3.

I still have love for them because of who they are as people. They never tried to be anything more than what they are. They introduced me to their world and I did the same for them and we remained culturally intact.

We used to clown each other about our differences but we were already outcasts from our school so it just made our bond tight.

I still visit my 2 friends in Washington, but I'll be damned if I ever go back to Minnesota.

The white girls in Chicago are either the rich snobby kind ( usually found up north), the wanna be black kind (downtown, south burbs), and any white ? the south side of Chicago is either a ? head or the family member of one...

@tha_bride22 what school did u got to up here?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lived around majority white people when I lived in Minnesota and Washington state...

I still have love for them because of who they are as people. They never tried to be anything more than what they are. They introduced me to their world and I did the same for them and we remained culturally intact.

We used to clown each other about our differences but we were already outcasts from our school so it just made our bond tight.

I still visit my 2 friends in Washington, but I'll be damned if I ever go back to Minnesota.

The white girls in Chicago are either the rich snobby kind ( usually found up north), the wanna be black kind (downtown, south burbs), and any white ? the south side of Chicago is either a ? head or the family member of one...

I was in Rochester, MN from 6th-7th grade. Kellogg middle school, I was the only black girl in my class.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was in Rochester, MN from 6th-7th grade. Kellogg middle school, I was the only black girl in my class.

damn. it. My bad I thought u was on the S/S or over North
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn. it. My bad I thought u was on the S/S or over North

No worries :)

Is that where you're from?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My parents never let me have a dog, so no.

I say ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you miss kat or somethin bruh? why u bringin up old ? ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a good thread.