Dude Pulls Chicks Without Talking, Lambo is the GOAT Wingman

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in AKA Donkey
Which IC girls do you thin would hope in the car with you, if you pulled up along side of the them in Lambroghini?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Note at 1:13 how the Lambo successfully neutralized the ? blocker. I just have to :lol: at ole girl at 1:59 who rationalized getting in a car with a stranger because he was "taking her home."

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? damn Rex is pressed
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some boss ? . All these ic chicks save the fat ones that wouldn't fit bout it to hop in the lambo. Yall can front if they want.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y wud a ? do this..don't know ..that's just asking to be murdered... where I stay we had sum of the most notorious serial killers in history.. sum body pulling up in a lambo here is a killer 7 times out of 10
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I saw was a few episodes of "First 48", a couple of ID shows, and a bunch of "Dateline" NBC moments.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the IC all u need to do is shoot a PM, so I'm not impressed.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every chick to have posted in this thread thus far wouldve did the same exact thing them bird brains just did...and at least 1 of the 2 (more than likely both) wouldve blew him off without getting his name...word.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never know how much footage gets edited out in these videos
    these guys may have had some good pulls to show after a day or two of filming
    but they could have struck out a lot and we would never know
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do this ? all the time in my lambo
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y wud a ? do this..don't know ..that's just asking to be murdered... where I stay we had sum of the most notorious serial killers in history.. sum body pulling up in a lambo here is a killer 7 times out of 10

Don't front......you would of hopped in.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And these are the same type of female that cry ? after just walking into a situation that they openly rationalized as wrong.

Like these chicks are speaking out loud why they shouldnt do something, and then just shrug and do it LOL.

"They dont wanna ? me they wanna ? my car"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    You can actually pull ? walking down the street and them giving you a random ride.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Saddest part is u dnt even need a Lambo. The lambo just erases the need for actual words.

I seen bytches do some strange things for a souped up Charger gettin valeted.

Hood ? like Chargers, Caprices, and those Cutlasses and Delta '88s with the boxed body style.

Broads see a ? pushing one of those whips and think they hood rich.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if i believe if all of his pranks are even real anymore
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? i rather be rich than famous
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Crude_ wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Saddest part is u dnt even need a Lambo. The lambo just erases the need for actual words.

I seen bytches do some strange things for a souped up Charger gettin valeted.

Hood ? like Chargers, Caprices, and those Cutlasses and Delta '88s with the boxed body style.

Broads see a ? pushing one of those whips and think they hood rich.

what kills me is that ? be having 24's, 26's & 28's on their whip, but be having the window down in 90 degree weather

I be like *Loopyblogger voice* lemme guess, yo AC is out? lemme guess yo compressor is ? up? lemme guess, you too cheap to buy some Freon?

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Trashboat wrote: »
    You never know how much footage gets edited out in these videos
    these guys may have had some good pulls to show after a day or two of filming
    but they could have struck out a lot and we would never know

So many chicks do you think walked off? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50? To have gotten the five, (at least I think it was five chicks into the car,) is a respectable number, considering that all dude did was pull up along side of them and instructed the chicks to get in the car.
    Y wud a ? do this..

Hoes are c'here thinking they'll get the following,

Whiskey_Full_Length_Chevron_Mink_Coat_with_Fox_Fur_Piping_1754.jpg

louboutin-pigalle1.jpg

viewFileImageController.sc?imageFilename=2fb12d2f_02bd_4e05_97d3_0e9ab37d21fa.jpg

and a some of these

black-babies.jpg

so they can get,

10grand.jpg

for the next eighteen years.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, he honking at hoes like you would honk at prostitutes on gta
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real nighas bag ? in ball shorts wife beater n slippers on the way to tha corner store to grab rellos n milk 4 cereal