Paul Ryan lights into IRS Commissioner

2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan is usually completely full of ? , but he had a point this time. If I had to describe the excuse for the lost emails, in one word: dubious.

Without question. He's a bad politician but he's 100% right on this, the IRS is definitely covering something up. You don't just trash a hardrive by accident in a federal building lol....I wonder how high up this goes??
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a person that has experience with microsoft exchange and exchange servers........

im calling ? .

emails are stored on a cloud server, not on the users pc...

how the ? is no one saying anything about this?

Nerds ain't trying to get audited for slick-talking on TV. Gonna keep that geeksquad ? at Best Buy.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    as a person that has experience with microsoft exchange and exchange servers........

im calling ? .

emails are stored on a cloud server, not on the users pc...

Nerds ain't trying to get audited for slick-talking on TV. Gonna keep that geeksquad ? at Best Buy.

LOL true. Once an IT expert calls ? on these claims, the IRS is gonna make that person's life a living hell. We all see how Snowden is being treated now
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the irs has been doing this ? for years, but republicans, of course, only care now that President Black Guy is in office.

? Paul Ryan too. I'd spit in his face if I ever saw him.
  • earth two superman
    Sion wrote: »
    I still believe that dude Paul Ryan will one day run for President.

Whether he actually wins is another story LOLOL.

Run or try to get the nomination? He was on a losing team. No one on the losing team gets nominated for anything anymore.
  • FlightKing

Run or try to get the nomination? He was on a losing team. No one on the losing team gets nominated for anything anymore.

He can run in 2020 and hope people forget how aloof, callous and generally stupid he was during the 2012 elections. He looks the part so they really want him to run but if he's against somebody who knows what they're talking about - all bets are off.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    the irs has been doing this ? for years, but republicans, of course, only care now that President Black Guy is in office.
    wait, so your response is "i agree with his points about the IRS, but since i don't like a politician involved, i don't care about the issue?"

weird how that's the mirror image of your complaint
    because they're basing their reaction on "i don't like Ryan/i like the administration/etc." which is unfortunate because it's a continuing problem on both sides of the aisle

i don't give a ? if someone's an ? politician, if they're right, they're right. actually, the funny thing i've enjoyed about this is guys saying "well, when emails got lost under Bush, Republicans didn't care!" true... but if you were outraged under Bush, you should be outraged about this as well.

• earth two superman
    edited June 2014

He can run in 2020 and hope people forget how aloof, callous and generally stupid he was during the 2012 elections. He looks the part so they really want him to run but if he's against somebody who knows what they're talking about - all bets are off.

I guess 2020 is a possibility since he is young, but by then new faces will have popped up. These days, its tough to do a second act in politics after your time has passed, unless you're hillary clinton or Jerry brown or something.
  • FlightKing

I guess 2020 is a possibility since he is young, but by then new faces will have popped up. These days, its tough to do a second act in politics after your time has passed, unless you're hillary clinton or Jerry brown or something.

Yeah, it's probably gonna be a no-go especially since was slaughtered by Obama/Biden with Romney and continues to talk out of his ass. I'm just saying, he COULD because of him being young. I hope he reads the IC and this thread and says no though lol.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here goes some detail & insight into the "scandal" a few of you gave Ryan props for speaking on but none of you addressed directly.

http://youtu.be/axioF_x6tu4