so a Black Man on a Gun Nut website was SHOCKED to 'discover' Racism....

Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
"I myself am an african american and as much as I hate to claim the race card, it holds true in open carry situations.
I've been places with a white friend and we both open carried and law enforcement felt the need to detain me, seize my gun, THEN check my permit (in that order). But my white friend was not treated this way. His permit wasn't even checked.

Just to give a little extra information, that day I was coming from a job interview, I was clean shaven, neat, wearing slacks, shirt, and tie, so I did not present the gangster hoodlum image, at least not in my view.

I've once been pulled off of a train by 5 leos, stripped of my gun, slammed against the wall and humiliated only to find that I was in possession of a very valid permit (weapons carry license as it's known as in georgia).

I've had 911 called on me, even joined blackgunowners.org and was told that my experience was the norm for a man of color.

Any other black men or women here have any oc experiences?"

laff.gif

in AMERICA??? Who knew!

interesting thread over at Opencarry.org http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?89386-African-americans-open-carrying

smh @ this ? apologetic tone of voice, like ? forbid we shatter our precious Right Wing narrative of "There's no racist white people in America anymore - only racist black people, Mexicans, and that kenyan ? Obama"

Its funny to watch the rest of these crackas hug him and discuss RACISM while of course reminding everyone and themselves that racism doesn't exist in Real America of course of course nope no racism here:

"I for one don't ever judge on race alone. Clothing, attitude, speach and overall the way you carry yourself is how i make an opinion about someone. We all have our trash and it's not a racial thing anymore. It's the ? of humanity. The murderers, rapists and theives and they come in all shapes and sizes. We can quickly recognize many of them by the oversize pants hanging off their *** and the overall lack of decent grooming. The danger is the ones you can't easily identify but they are right there on our TV, radio, and political office sometimes. College educated, well dress, groomed for success SoBs that don't care about you or me. They steal our rights if we don't watch them and ignore them. Alas I rant now..."

---

First my background, I'm a 69 year old son of a Scot Irish immigrant and a bit of a southern redneck. I grew up in the era of the civil rights movement here in the south. I had always had a few black friends including one who saved me from getting my a** kicked by a white gang. At that time I used the "N" word and had no idea it was offensive. I don't believe my parents did either. Anyhow, if I saw you open carrying I would have no problem with it. Although I am somewhat intimidated by black people, I might even gather up the courage to talk with you. Of course, I've never made friends easily, whether black or white. I am truly sorry for the way you are treated and hope you get a chance to sue the officers for violating your Constitutional rights.

---

"My First Thoughts...
And I will not legitimize this thread with any other response.

WHAT "AA"'s are you talking about?

This is AMERICA!!! Land of the free, and home of the brave. We've had ENOUGH comments about "african" this or that to fill our gut to busting, particularly as our numbers come from ALL continents! We've grown up and worked with blacks and all OTHER races all our live-long days, so your making a mountain out of a molehill strikes us as "opportunistic."

Please: GROW THE ** UP. We're human beings. Grow a brain. I'm sick and tired of seeing racist ** being presented as the crux of an argument when it has NOTHING to to with the issue at hand.

Dear ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/AP: KNOCK IT OFF. We're sick and tired of your jack-wipe leftist politics that everyone here in America can see straight through with open and rather disgusted eyes.

I can't ask you to grow a brain, as the substrate remains very unripe. See you in about twenty years? Ok, yes - until then. In the meantime, we'll see you in the history books while we go on with the business of recovering our country from the single most detrimental dictator we've ever seen."

---

Thoughts? lol

Comments