Jordan Wasn't ? With Out Scottie

Options
Smo-King Locs
Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
250_notebook_bulls_6mar2007.jpg

Without Scottie, Jordan Would of Been another Dominique, Charles, Ewing, & Allen Iverson...another Hall Of Fame Player posting up video game numbers but no rings...
Jordan wouldn't be as great as he is now...

Jordan = Kobe
Scottie = Pau

Y'all saw how Kobe was Lookin without Pau...Dude was dropin points in the 80's,60's,50's, & 40's like nothing... but couldn't get in the playoffs or out the 1st round...

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bad thread man
  • theanalyst
    theanalyst Members Posts: 64
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What would Scottie have been?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Pippen without Jordan (1993–1995)

what happened during this time period?
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shaq wouldnt have been ? without kobe or wade

tim duncan wouldnt have been ? without robinson or parker and ginobili

magic wouldnt have been ? without kareem

kareem wouldnt have been ? without oscar or magic

isaiah wouldnt have been ? without dumars

i can keep going, just give me a player with a ring and i'll tell you who they wouldnt have won without

no one does it by themselves

this thread is dumb
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited May 2010
    Options
    theanalyst wrote: »
    What would Scottie have been?

y'all ? 4got the bulls won 55 games when jordan was out playin baseball, and lost in game 7 of the Eastern conference finals that year..they almost made the finals with no jordan.....scotttie finish 2nd in mvp voting...and won the all star MVP, all nba 1st team and all nba defense 1st team ...plus Pippens is a better team player than jordan, he always averaged more assist then mj, more rebounds than mike, more steals and more blocks.mike just got the scoring edge...and was more popular
  • peagle05
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y'all ? 4got the bulls won 55 games when jordan was out playin baseball, and lost in game 7 of the Eastern conference finals that year..they almost made the finals with no jordan.....scotttie finish 2nd in mvp voting...and won the all star MVP, all nba 1st team and all nba defense 1st team ...plus Pippens is a better team player than jordan, he always averaged more assist then mj, more rebounds than mike, more steals and more blocks.mike just got the scoring edge...and was more popular

but he couldnt finish without mike, just like you said mike wouldnt without pippen...they both needed each other
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Karl Malone aint ? ? David Robinson wasn't ? until he got Tim Duncan? Barkley wasn't ? ?

was any thought put behind the title of this thread or to the point you were trying to make?
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    pippin is sooo overrated, dude never averaged more than like 21 points
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T/S....name me a great player with a ring who didn't have a good complementary player
  • theanalyst
    theanalyst Members Posts: 64
    edited May 2010
    Options

Still, Scottie would have been held to the regard he is without MJ. They both completed each other greatly though. But I think MJ did a little more for Scottie's career.

And the Bulls only made the semifinals without Jordan.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    theanalyst wrote: »
    Still, Scottie would have been held to the regard he is without MJ. They both completed each other greatly though. But I think MJ did a little more for Scottie's career.

And the Bulls only made the semifinals without Jordan.

nope, scottie woulve been remembered as an ok offensive player and a great defender, nothing more, no hall of fame and no top 50 lists
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ur an idiot LOL
  • peagle05
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Nash couldn't win it without Dirk..oh wait :(

lmao ..............
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    scottie-pippen-air-jordan-x.jpgwho needed who
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited May 2010
    Options
    nope, scottie woulve been remembered as an ok offensive player and a great defender, nothing more, no hall of fame and no top 50 lists

scottie numbers would of been all the way turnt up...If T-Mac got 2 scoring titles and Durant 1, imagine the father of their game...Pips numbers would of been at least 25 a game..plus he would of gotten one ring, cuz he's more of a team player...
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Nash couldn't win it without Dirk..oh wait :(

this post would have never seen the light of day if millz flybridge was still alive
  • peagle05
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    this post would have never seen the light of day if millz flybridge was still alive

word...R.I.P mrs. nash
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    scottie numbers would of been all the way turnt up...If T-Mac got 2 scoring titles and Durant 1, imagine the father of their game...Pips numbers would of been at least 25 a game..plus he would of gotten one ring, cuz he's more of a team player...

Damn never should of made that mike kobe thread this is the ? I'm talking about pure lunacy

? Kobe stans gotta love them.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Damn never should of made that mike kobe thread this is the ? I'm talking about pure lunacy

? Kobe stans gotta love them.

? I'm a Jordan fan to the core...my pops put me on MJ, Patrick Ewing, & Hakeem since day 1...
This discussion has been closed.