Stabbing at Meek Mill BET awards pre-party..

illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
Meek-Mill.gif

There was a stabbing last night at a BET Awards pre-party filled with famous rappers ...
somebody was seriously injured -- and we got crazy footage as it all was going down.

Law enforcement says a man in his 20s was stabbed inside Lure Nightclub on the dance floor,
Saturday night after a fight broke out ...
and in the video, he's seen laying on the curb waiting for help while a panicked friend yells at cops to hurry the ambulance. (TMZ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ULdhSVseM

We're told the man was rushed to Cedars-Sinai with two stab wounds in the stomach,
and he's currently in stable condition.
The party was hosted by rapper Meek Mill ... The Game, Lil Boosie, Mase and actress Kyla Pratt were also there. (TMZ)

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good white friend. Shedding real white tears and everything.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just heard meek mill got his chain snatched
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real friend right there
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He dont look white
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Just heard meek mill got his chain snatched
    I'm hearing this too. Which is ironic because of how much he raps about never gettin robbed
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude sittin with him is too real.. most of these dudes would be nowhere to be found when something happens to you. Hold on to that friend, victim.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't give a damn about the stabbing, let me find out if this ol ugly, roach lookin, kevin hart older brother, yelling ? n-gga bagged Elle Varner

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s.free wrote: »

You see how powerful the white man Jedi mind trick reverse psychology HE have over the fragile, confused, submissive mind of The American ? .

He brutally whooped your ass for over 400 years and he shed a tear and the American ? hearts melt, that's that battered wife syndrome.

Let me tell you what the white man tears about, he's playing two games. The first game is that he knows the American ? is scared of a crying white man because they will be found guilty just being around the vicinity of a crying Whiteman and will get the max punishment of a crime he didn't commit, so that cry is keeping ? from whopping his ass and far from him.

2nd that cry is for the nearest white person to hear so they can call their friend Police, all they need to say a white man is surrounded by big lip tall negros and he's crying and the boys will be there, that cry is honest plea for help because no matter what they still fear the ? for some strange reason
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dude look Mexican
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Who gives a ? what color he is, ? helpin his homie out. Yall some herbs for real lol
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't trust this stabbing and the shooting happening. Probably a bigger picture being painted here.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I care...but I thought she was with the Shumpert guy from the Knicks...

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »

You see how powerful the white man Jedi mind trick reverse psychology HE have over the fragile, confused, submissive mind of The American ? .

He brutally whooped your ass for over 400 years and he shed a tear and the American ? hearts melt, that's that battered wife syndrome.

Let me tell you what the white man tears about, he's playing two games. The first game is that he knows the American ? is scared of a crying white man because they will be found guilty just being around the vicinity of a crying Whiteman and will get the max punishment of a crime he didn't commit, so that cry is keeping ? from whopping his ass and far from him.

2nd that cry is for the nearest white person to hear so they can call their friend Police, all they need to say a white man is surrounded by big lip tall negros and he's crying and the boys will be there, that cry is honest plea for help because no matter what they still fear the ? for some strange reason

Shut up ? .
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So meek wasnt the one who got stabbed?

Epic ? failure
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what you call a real friend right there...dude didnt have to stick around to do what he did.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The American ? don't know how to act in an environment where's liquor, women and music is being played. The genetic programming of the animal instinct kicks in and the American ? lose his mind and go buckwild"

-Uncle Ruckus

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The American ? don't know how to act in an environment where's liquor, women and music is being played. The genetic programming of the animal instinct kicks in and the American ? lose his mind and go buckwild"

-Uncle Ruckus

Now this is a dumb ?