Fat Worthless Cops Stand Around Directing Traffic While Man Lay Stabbed At BET Event

7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guess they teach these fat MFs how to ? but not how to deliver first aid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ULdhSVseM
One person was killed and five injured in two separate violent attacks at BET Awards pre-show parties in Los Angeles.

Police say a man has been shot dead and four were wounded when a gunman opened fire at Monalizza Restaurant and Banquet Hall in East Hollywood about 5.15am Sunday.

In a separate incident, Madison says a man was stabbed in the stomach on Saturday night at the Lure nightclub...

The two events ahead of Sunday night's show were 'unauthorized and unaffiliated with the BET Awards,' BET said in a statement.

'The network and all organizers will continue to maintain a safe environment for all planned activities,' the statement said.

Police say a man in his 30s was stabbed after a fight broke out at a different party hosted by rapper Meek Mill at Lure Nightclub in Hollywood about 9pm Saturday.

Video obtained by TMZ showed the victim lying on the sidewalk outside the Ivar Avenue club waiting for help to arrive.
His friend was pressing down on the man's stomach and yelling for an ambulance as police mill around but make no moves to help the victim.

'This is my fam right here, this is my brother, man!' the desperate man called, begging police to get him an ambulance.

'Hang on bro, hang on. Just relax, relax,' he tells his friend.

The victim was eventually taken to Cedars-Sinai where he is listed in stable condition.

Article

eP9XAfA.jpg

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    They did Drake and his homie foul lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shout out to homie for trying to keep his man's in good spirits
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats ? pathetic. I can't respect these dudes or ppl who defend them.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    give them promotions

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    All the police can really do is secure the scene for the ambulance, they try to do too much and something happens his family will be millionaires, and worse, homie could die right there on that sidewalk, and they could be at fault. I admit they could've at least been encouraging, or acted like they cared, but as far as administering first aid, ? he got stabbed. What the ? you want a band aid. It's always ? the police for me, but logic come before emotion, they not doctors. His man held him down, his life in limbo, they asked who did it, that's about as far they can go until an ambulance gets there. Once they at the hospital detectives will interview both of them.
  • 7figz
    edited June 2014
    ? , they ain't worryin' about those lawsuits when they beat people up.

Least those MFs could've did was give his homeboy medical instructions since they wasn't gonna help.

And best believe they would've did something and got the ambulance there a lot quicker if it was another one of those fat MFs on the ground.

I find it hard to believe they don't even have a first aid kit.
  • _Lefty
    7figz wrote: »
    ? , they ain't worryin' about those lawsuits when they beat people up.

Least those MFs could've did was give his homeboy medical instructions since they wasn't gonna help.

And best believe they would've did something and they would've got the ambulance there a lot quicker if it was another one of those fat MFs on the ground.

I find it hard to believe they don't even have a first aid kit.

I would be offended if I got poked and a ? break out a first aid kit. Ambulances come faster for police because they dispatch them from radio, which is faster than a 911 call. And them beatin people up is a lot easier to defend than you moving a stab victim and he bleeds out or some dumb ? like that. I don't like the police either, at all, I've seen my share of injustices, but take the emotion out.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @osirus_jenkins tell us more about your ? ass coworkers. You ? cop.
  • _Lefty
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @osirus_jenkins tell us more about your ? ass coworkers. You ? cop.

Like, a real cop?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats ? pathetic. I can't respect these dudes or ppl who defend them.

Yeah I couldnt be around that cracka vibe in real life...? stay talkin bout smokin ? but quick to always wanna get police involved or defend them

Yall may think I be jokin when I say '? the police' or I call yall police ass ? but Im not

I dont ? with police nor do I ? wit snitch ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the police can really do is secure the scene for the ambulance, they try to do too much and something happens his family will be millionaires, and worse, homie could die right there on that sidewalk, and they could be at fault. I admit they could've at least been encouraging, or acted like they cared, but as far as administering first aid, ? he got stabbed. What the ? you want a band aid. It's always ? the police for me, but logic come before emotion, they not doctors. His man held him down, his life in limbo, they asked who did it, that's about as far they can go until an ambulance gets there. Once they at the hospital detectives will interview both of them.

what the ? are they???????? they are useless unless they are harassing a black person.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eP9XAfA.jpg
    ? is funny.But they can´t help it.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    I don't think they care anymore
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    Just did a quick google search and it appears that those ? are trained in first aid / CPR / etc...

Y'all ? really think they just paid to beat the ? out of people huh ?

SMH

California Penal Code Section 13518

13518. (a) Every city police officer, sheriff, deputy sheriff,
    marshal, deputy marshal, peace officer member
    of the Department of
    the California Highway Patrol, and police officer of a district
    authorized by statute to maintain a police department, except those
    whose duties are primarily clerical or administrative, shall meet the
    training standards prescribed by the Emergency Medical Services
    Authority for the administration of first aid and cardiopulmonary
    resuscitation
    . This training shall include instruction in the use of
    a portable manual mask and airway assembly designed to prevent the
    spread of communicable diseases. In addition, satisfactory completion
    of periodic refresher training or appropriate testing in
    cardiopulmonary resuscitation and other first aid as prescribed by
    the Emergency Medical Services Authority shall also be required.

(b) The course of training leading to the basic certificate issued
    by the commission shall include adequate instruction in the
    procedures described in subdivision (a). No reimbursement shall be
    made to local agencies based on attendance at any such course which
    does not comply with the requirements of this subdivision.

(c) As used in this section, "primarily clerical or administrative"
    means the performance of clerical or administrative duties for a
    minimum of 90 percent of the time worked within a pay period.

A supreme court judge ruled that it is not the police's responsibility to protect citizens

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0
  • _Lefty
    edited June 2014

what the ? are they???????? they are useless unless they are harassing a black person.

Everybody with a badge ain't out to get you, just like every ? in a hoodie ain't a criminal, it's just safer for you to think that way until you see different. I've been in plenty situations where a cop did something for my benefit and they really ain't have to. I've been in plenty situations where cops be out of line. You go into any situation with police like they all racist ? . If you see something different, good for you, but never take your eye off the ball because they will rock you to sleep. With that said, there's time where I've been let go when I should've been cased up, and there's times where I know I hit my signal and they said I didn't they made the k9 false alert to search my car. I don't trust em, and I ain't cool with em, but they not all tryin to lock us all up and ? us like y'all make it seem. But it's best you think that way for your own safety, and freedom.
  • 7figz
    edited June 2014
    bgoat wrote: »
    That ? a police not a ? Doctor. What the ? is he supposed to do?

Uh....

- First aid ?
    - Try to get a rush on the ambulance ?
    - Not yell at a man who might be dying ?
    - Help ?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't render any type of aid, pick up a phone, or help in any type of way, you're a ? human... Cop or no cop, whoever you are...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everybody with a badge ain't out to get you, just like every ? in a hoodie ain't a criminal, it's just safer for you to think that way until you see different. I've been in plenty situations where a cop did something for my benefit and they really ain't have to. I've been in plenty situations where cops be out of line. You go into any situation with police like they all racist ? . If you see something different, good for you, but never take your eye off the ball because they will rock you to sleep. With that said, there's time where I've been let go when I should've been cased up, and there's times where I know I hit my signal and they said I didn't they made the k9 false alert to search my car. I don't trust em, and I ain't cool with em, but they not all tryin to lock us all up and ? us like y'all make it seem. But it's best you think that way for your own safety, and freedom.

why did u quote me as if I made that argument. go suck a cops ? . i don't give a ? . they have a mandate to ? with black ppl. believe what u want.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I assumed the cops called for an ambulance. I don't think the cops are trained to treat stab wounds.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

why did u quote me as if I made that argument. go suck a cops ? . i don't give a ? . they have a mandate to ? with black ppl. believe what u want.

It's a shame on both sides that there are people that actually believe this is true.
  • _Lefty

That's ? ? a little too much when you talkin to another man homie, but keyboard courage is a you problem. You don't give a ? what I think, and that's okay too, you don't have to, you don't know me. You can believe what you want, I don't have to believe anything when i've actually lived the ? 100 times over, from federal investigations to regular traffic stops. I lived it, you read about it and watch TV. Read through my last post if you need clarification. Somebody kick your moms door in right now, you not callin the ghostbusters ? . They won't be so useless then, and i'm not sayin it do defend them, I just live in the real world.