• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "G Weed" lmao.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    meanwhile where Tyga at?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago ? not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them ? in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same ?

They ain't stop making guns when they made them ? .....
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldve been funny to see Game run into durk and keef and them like how he did 40.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man its a hot summer
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igot5onit wrote: »

If you gonna play the bully/ goon role play it all the way. I can't imagine 50 or Gucci doing this if a ? confronted them.

I hate my people sometimes yall, i really do. Why do 2 nggas always need a go-between to get on the phone.

Like they mob bosses. Only Clue can squash this!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mindright wrote: »
    meanwhile where Tyga at?

somewhere doin laundry
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree but would @sion feel the same if it was 50 instead of game
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing wrong with grown men squashing beef I swear some of y'all ? not happy unless there is blood
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    k
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago ? not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them ? in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same ?

they ? tho cuz they have to use a gun to deal wit their problems

Easy to say ? like this online without having to face any consequences.

Which further proves his point. Smh. Slow
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch for a Game and Durk collabo lol And they rake in a little dough
  • Straight Outta Jerz
    Straight Outta Jerz Members Posts: 80 ✭✭

EasyAce wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I agree but would @sion feel the same if it was 50 instead of game

Even if it was 50 I'd still call him a ? cuz its even worse in his case that a multi-millionaire who works with the UN is in a night club actively & forcibly trying to fight a ? as old as his son SMMFH.

It'd still be a lose lose situation if any of them tried that ? SMMFH.

Let's be real tho....Ain't a ? running up on 50 tho, last ? that did got tossed like a bean in Mexico

50 don't be in clubs like that I don't think I ever seen a pic of him at a club fat joe used to clown 50 for that when they was beefing
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Wait how are they face to face.. am I watching a different video? There are like two or 3 people in between them..??

This the childish ? you dudes idolise? I almost feel embarrassed for these cats..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 ain't been in the clubs since GRODT
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much energy goes into this negative ? , man.. I thought thats why we all strive to gain wealth, so that we can live better and no longer have to deal with what we did in the hood. Thats why I work hard consistently, so I can remain where I am now and never go back.. But these rappers are backwards..get rich then become gang members. Smh
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Why do hip hop fans want to see beef get prolonged? Alot of you acting like some choosy ass pom pom ? in here.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why some clubs dont wanna let rappers in game. Because yall generally act obnoxious as ? , and to higher end clubs you do more harm than good for their reputation.

Game is the antithesis to "black excellence" when he could and should be more big homie-like. He a 6'4 mental-little ? .

Inb4 ? google search 'antithesis'
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    GetoBoy wrote: »

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi ? ain't fighting they shooting as if chi ? are the only ones with guns....its all dumb ? to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when ? in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets call a ? a ? GAME didnt have to say ? about Durk at all he choose that route and probably didnt think them lil ? would run up on him..
    I dont mind them "squashing" it bcuz it should have never been an issue to begin with..
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Game takes the L trying to fight a young ass boy. He gets checked in his own city and he did nothing. If this happened in Chicago Game would of got whooped. As much as LA talks about being gang capitol I ain't seen ? but passive aggressiveness from Game, none of his bloods, no Tyga nothing. Then even asked Game to go outside.....what did he do? Nothing. They could of easily swarmed Durk and his entourage. And to Getoboy where you from Kentucky? lol