What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

say bitch!!!!! is this you???

Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queenscooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
or nah?...

10444550_10202445263637019_6013880817469487763_n.jpg

man im tellin you alot of you bitches is just givin these niggas/men too much fuckin ammo foreal...at the end of the day we run this motha...get outchya feelings over these motha fuckas...yea its ok to fall once..i aint go9ne front i fell once but thas it...its a reason why we the most strongest creatures on the planet...now you bitches pull yallselves togetha!
VulcanRavenMoneyPowerRespectJonnyRoccITthulsadoomdwade206KLICHE

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    I call my man every hour.

ima need you to cut that time by a good 80 percent pimp....

SneakDZAPurr
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    Parallel wrote: »
    You took your man to Tyra Banks because he was cheating on you...stfu.

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    supercsgnova
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cain wrote: »

slow motha fuckas i swear

• DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

Annnnnd lets go ahead and quote it again
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    i did not take him on tyra banks because i thought he was cheating we went on tyra banks simply just to be on t.v to meet tyra and for the free trip and pay...just the exerience ...the whole story was greatly fabricated and extremely dramatized by the producers simply for the ratings and topic at hand..yes once we got on set everything was twisted and surprised us..but that is how t.v is especially reality t.v...it is meant to exploit..u really thought i took him on there cause i thought he was cheating and that was the only reason??..no that was my first taste of the twisted wickedness that comes with the industry and it was enough
    ParalleldeadeyeVulcanRavenLadyZeeJonnyRoccITOsirus_Jenkinsnickel-us PDupacPurrMrCrookedLetterIbex
    deadeye dont be wacking my fuckin post
    Osirus_JenkinsCopperVulcanRavenStoneColdMikey
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,145 Regulator
    Lmaoo yo imma need to Tyra banks episode real quick
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better Tyra than Maury
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Aquafina..floePurr
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just trying to figure out how it is even possible to do that.

She must have never put her phone down.
    Rasta.Aquafina..floeMrCrookedLetter
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Man... aint nothing but crazies out in New Mexico. Aint shit out there cept junkyards, meth and turquoise jewelry.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CapitalBBussy_Getta
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aquafina..floe‌ you look like a fried monkey in the face you skank hoe
    rocket-2.gif
    Off&OnVulcanRaven
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ Turquoise jewellery

• dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did not take him on tyra banks because i thought he was cheating we went on tyra banks simply just to be on t.v to meet tyra and for the free trip and pay...just the exerience ...the whole story was greatly fabricated and extremely dramatized by the producers simply for the ratings and topic at hand..yes once we got on set everything was twisted and surprised us..but that is how t.v is especially reality t.v...it is meant to exploit..u really thought i took him on there cause i thought he was cheating and that was the only reason??..no that was my first taste of the twisted wickedness that comes with the industry and it was enough

Thats sounds even more pathetic.
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
  • IgnorantSoleIgnorantSole Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... aint nothing but crazies out in New Mexico. Aint shit out there cept junkyards, meth and turquoise jewelry.

they junkyards are GOAT though, found my 70 chevelle stationed out there. straight body, no rust
    quinn.png
    thulsadoom
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Yeah they got alot of gems out there.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia