What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ice-T’s 19-Year-Old Grandson Arrested For Shooting And Murdering His Roommate In Atlanta Home

2»

Replies

• zerocoolzerocool Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marrow?

Like bone marrow?

lmao

Ice t birth name is Tracy Lauren Marrow
    deadeyedwade206B_A
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake thug playin wit guns and somebody dies. Smh.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of those charges won't stick
    zombie wrote: »

Nigga..... this is real life...this ain't law and order tv

zombieaneed123KLICHEB_A
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

Nigga..... this is real life...this ain't law and order tv

In real life most of the charges prosectors bring against you will be dropped BECAUSE they usually over do it they could charge you with all kinds of shit but it's the one or two charges that gets you.
    miamivice305BoldChildachewon87
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    killing his roommates?

I can relate.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the stolen firearm and intent to distribute marijuana, he would stand a FAR better chance in front of a jury. He's fucked.

You killed some roommates before homie?

And he only got hit with an involuntary manslaughter for killing his roommate so he should be thankful
    Bazz-BB_A
    killing his roommates?

I can relate.

Anyway, if it wasn't for the stolen firearm and intent to distribute marijuana, he would stand a FAR better chance in front of a jury. He's fucked.

And he only got hit with an involuntary manslaughter for killing his roommate so he should be thankful

It wasn't premeditated
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    i wonder if they mean godson...
    @Lurker6‌ ........no its grandson......
    Here is his wiki profile .....

Marrow is ice t

In 1976, Marrow's girlfriend Adrienne gave birth to their daughter, LeTesha, and they attended high school while raising the child. LeTesha later gave her parents two grandchildren.

@zerocool‌ o ok thx. I just never heard him mention any other kid besides his son.
    imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    2i03brb.jpg
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    zerocool
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    killing his roommates?

I can relate.

It wasn't premeditated

I never said it was
  • brown321brown321 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn homie fucked up for real.

NBC already got the "Ripped from the headlines" episode ready:

Grandson of rapper Kold Jooze "accidentally" murders his long time friend who turns out to be his real father because he raped his mom OR did Kold Jooze kill his daughter's rapist?

Watch Wednesdays @ 9
    Trillaaaaaa
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dick Cheney accidentally shoots someone in the face, no charges, the victim apologises.

This kid's gun goes off accidentally, it's a wrap. Although his dumb ass should have got that weed out of the crib to avoid that charge.

I see what point you are trying to make but its null and void in this context..the victim in this story can't apologise.

* Shrugs then googles Coco pics.. *

• DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gotta get that TI defense team if he wants to be out quickly though

You mean he gotta snitch on the weed and gun connect...
    damobb2deep
  • jilljill Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    damn thats a heavy charge ...good luck beating it
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so people "accidentally" discharging their weapons now? who the fuck doesnt know how to use a gun? yall niggaZ obviously.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so people "accidentally" discharging their weapons now? who the fuck doesnt know how to use a gun? yall niggaZ obviously.

anybody who knows about guns knows some guns ( especially revolvers) are prone to going off accidentally..

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

anybody who knows about guns knows some guns ( especially revolvers) are prone to going off accidentally..

so yall niggaZ keep yall fingers on the trigger? wheredeydodatat?

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If America are going to insist on a gun culture they need to start teaching kids to appreciate them in schools.

People shouldn't be accidentally firing shots.
    KLICHEB_A
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

lions-650x406.jpg
    Sir Lurkalot
2»