• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On this occasion everybody wins.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game fukin up los angeles rep man guess durk ran into bi polar game
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my homie was there 20 deep mexicans lmao@game tryin to act like he was.with them once durk found out they werent he confronted game ? is.comedy u know.game gonna be ? whoever let durk in the.club lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago ? not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them ? in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same ?

They ain't stop making guns when they made them ? .....

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi ? ain't fighting they shooting as if chi ? are the only ones with guns....its all dumb ? to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when ? in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters

This whole part of your argument is irrelevant. There's only two options in that scenario, take the humble and let people be or let your pride get in the way and get you into some that didn't have to happen. Longer video footage of that confrontation showed Game wanted to take the latter choice and follow them ? outside but people in his camp got in his way and told him to chill and let it go which was the right thing to do when considering the fact that he has more to lose than them lil ? .
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beef over mad pointless time to make paper
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago ? not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them ? in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same ?

They ain't stop making guns when they made them ? .....

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi ? ain't fighting they shooting as if chi ? are the only ones with guns....its all dumb ? to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when ? in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters

This whole part of your argument is irrelevant. There's only two options in that scenario, take the humble and let people be or let your pride get in the way and get you into some that didn't have to happen. Longer video footage of that confrontation showed Game wanted to take the latter choice and follow them ? outside but people in his camp got in his way and told him to chill and let it go which was the right thing to do when considering the fact that he has more to lose than them lil ? .

Bruh you just went all over the place.....

First you say game could whoop all them but they don't fight they shoot and game can't whoop bullets..

Then I say basically chi ? ain't the only ones with guns...

Then you say I want that....

Then I say no its dumb but im just pointing out chi ? ain't the only ones with guns.....

Then you say my argument is irrelevant cuz it could have went two ways but his crew stopped him which was the right thing cuz he has more to loss...

WTF BRUH STICK TO ONE TOPIC AT A TIME!!!! You talking like 50 sheesh....
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ? Lil Durk in 3,2,1
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 is a boy? Lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Game was in one of those
    "If I shoot u im brainless
    If u shoot me u famous" situations.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Game and Durk are seen talking to each other with members from OTF present"

And nothing happened to Game?...chiraq takes the L

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is what happened the day record labels started promoting gang bangers and thugs ass idols in the music industry now almost every young black rapper wants to be about that drug dealing hood life when they know they not example Tyga and Soulja Boy let the real thugs do them and just stay out there way 9 time out of 10 the rap careers die out in 3 or 4 yrs
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    First off, If game was there by himself and durk has a bunch of dudes this is no L for game. Game didn't run and it didn't even look like durk said ? . Game dissed them ? and they according to ya'l outnumbered game. Who gives a ? what city they are in. If you are outnumbered you are outnumbered whether its your city or your cousins city. the only ones who had something to prove was durk because game talked ? about him. Durk could of been on his gangsta chiraq we ? anyone ? and clapped game or put hands on but nothing happneed.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    game bipolar ? dat ? , he a flip flopping hoe. game OVER !

Igot5onit wrote: »

If you gonna play the bully/ goon role play it all the way. I can't imagine 50 or Gucci doing this if a ? confronted them.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody Died? Wack Beef
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is wack all around the board. There is no justification for divisive, self destructive, genocidal niggatry.
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Worl'Boss wrote: »

they ? tho cuz they have to use a gun to deal wit their problems