Trashboat wrote: »
    article-2673553-1F3A433E00000578-587_634x434.jpg

One less lonely ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People like Bieber too much.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda hard to lay hands on the kid when he is surrounded by security 24/7... that in and of itself shows how ? he is.

Even these females got less security than he does.

Dude aint happy... he lives in a constant state of paranoia. Aka we winning just cause he spending a small fortune on his security detail.

The fear is there.

Kinda off topic, but I always thought about this. All these celebrities sell us this image of success, but they stay surrounded by security. I don't even like being around regular people, let alone security out of fear of my life. Why chase something if you're going to be miserable for the rest of the time that you have it? These celebs are in Wonderland for real.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this lil punk got the nerve to be in south beach. all my Miami posters don't sit on your ? . get him my minions! GET HIIIIMMMMMM! * grits teeth and wrings fist angrily*
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    dwade206 wrote: »
    So ? Donald Sterling, but Bieber is ok though? I'm confused.

Smh. JB made a stupid and offensive joke. Sterling articulated his considered view that people associated with him shouldn't associate with blacks. Not to mention that Sterling is 80, and JB was 15. There is a significant difference between the two.

You've made some good posts in the past, but this post was dumb.

Well I don't know what you posted in the past nor do I give a ? , but it seems like you're caping for this white boy. I guess him being 15 at the time excuses what he said? Sit your hypocritical ? down some where.