Fellas, How Will You Cope With Thinning Hair? Ladies, What's Your Opinion on Balding Men?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my dad and YOUNGER brother bald. I still got the full head of hair.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I just smoke weed about it.

I got me some thick ass hair though, i prolly wont be balled till im in my 50's

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao i dunno how that happened.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pops got a head full of hair at 60 so I'm good but dear Lord if I ever go bald imma be a depressed ?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been bald for like a year now. Actually get more play from the women with the baldy
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad is 62 going on 63 this September he has full head of hair and has a little bit of gray hair hopefully that will be in the future.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got about 2 years left I think...the struggle is real.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut it off even if its just thinning. But as of now no where near that. I get asked if I thinknof cutting my hair because its long though.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I grew my hair out and wore my glasses, I be looking like a black George constanza
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate you long hair'd ? .... feelings
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guy told me he pulls more chicks bald to. Didn't know him when he had hair, but he pulls a lot of women
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i started to notice my hair thinning around 26/27.. i cut that ? off immediately..

i wasnt about to be one of them ? ...

and i didnt know what to think at first.. until i got at my next ? and saw not a damn thing changed. lol

i was jus in Cali lacin some of my lil ? ablut gettin they ? straight and not be worried about ? .. now mind u they knew me since i was young..

i was in shape due to sports.. and had a good grade of hair and plenty of ? .. but i was broke tho..

now im out of shape.. no hair and PLENTY of ? .. but im paper'd.. a ? is more attracted to money and power then she is to looks.. less she a bird..

and we dont want birds. lol

Quoted for Emphasis..

? that ? young ? get PAID!... Hoes see me in this big pretty muhfucka.. Bet I leave the parking lot with at least 10 hoes.. - Jeezy
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just cut it all of today. the TJ Combo hairline ain't the business
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    I got luscious hairy ? . This thread is not for me.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    My dad is 62 going on 63 this September he has full head of hair and has a little bit of gray hair hopefully that will be in the future.
    texas409 wrote: »
    Pops got a head full of hair at 60 so I'm good but dear Lord if I ever go bald imma be a depressed ?

I heard that the baldness gene actually comes from your mom's side of the family.

So, I guess that means if the men on your mom's side (your uncles, grandfather, etc) are balding..

...You'll inherit that gene.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I plan to try dry shampoo, dry oatmeal and iridium liquid supplement. An article I came across says that this prevents the oxidation that leads to hair loss.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2929555/

Experimental evidence supports the hypothesis that oxidative stress plays a major role in the ageing process. Reactive oxygen species are generated by a multitude of endogenous and environmental challenges. Reactive oxygen species or free radicals are highly reactive molecules that can directly damage cellular structural membranes, lipids, proteins, and DNA. The body possesses endogenous defence mechanisms, such as antioxidative enzymes and non-enzymatic antioxidative molecules, protecting it from free radicals by reducing and neutralizing them. With age, the production of free radicals increases, while the endogenous defence mechanisms decrease. This imbalance leads to the progressive damage of cellular structures, presumably resulting in the ageing phenotype. Ageing of hair manifests as decrease of melanocyte function or graying, and decrease in hair production or alopecia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_metal
    The noble metals are metals that are resistant to corrosion and oxidation in moist air, unlike most base metals. They tend to be precious, often due to their rarity in the Earth's crust. The noble metals are most commonly considered to be ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold.[1]

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Dry-Shampoo

Look in your cabinets. You probably already have the ingredients you need for dry shampoo. A mix of powders and starches works well to absorb the oil from your hair. Choose from the following options:
    Baking soda. This also helps to minimize odors.
    Corn meal
    Corn starch
    Ground oatmeal (if you use this, grind it to a fine powder in your food processor)
    Talcum powder or baby powder

• memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been wearing fitteds and/or snapbacks da majority of their lives and be wondering why they ? look like a thin layer of cotton candy.

I haven't worn a hat since da Malcolm X and cross colors hats were in style and even then I didn't wear it that much.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Glad I stopped playing baseball after little league.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

Mr.LV wrote: »

Yall got any uncles on yall mom side? If so what they hair looking like?

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been wearing fitteds and/or snapbacks da majority of their lives and be wondering why they ? look like a thin layer of cotton candy.

I haven't worn a hat since da Malcolm X and cross colors hats were in style and even then I didn't wear it that much.

Wearing hats has absolutely NOTHING to do with male pattern baldness; it's genetic.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it has to do with calcification of blood vessels in the scalp and not enough blood flow
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good right now, but I'd go bald before you catch me rockin a George Jefferson.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my ? bald I couldn't take the behind the back hairline, peep game tho I got home last night was watchin the news and seen this ? 20gmuso.jpg]

LMAAAAOOOOO. YOOOO even the chick hes talking too is eyeballing cuz hairline.. she looking at this fool and thinking

34pxc1c.gif