IS IT POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFORM A ? INTO A HOUSEWIFE?

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.
  • Westie
    S2J wrote: »
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    "Most women dont "feel good" knowing they ? alot of men" - @Westie‌

Yet you fools sit and have real conversations with women

Wow. smh Lol...

Reminds me of a funny conversation i had years back, i was tellin my homie about this chick that turned out to be a huge freak. I was kinda suprised b/c she was bad af and i had to put work in up to that point.

So im tellin him how she started suckin me off as soon as we get to the crib. I guess he hears the suprise/excitement in my voice and he just cut me off:

Ngga, she woke up that morning wanting to do nothing more than suck a ? . Why are you suprised?

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

He sonned me. Lol And it was 100% true. Chicks have sex b/c they like it. It aint rocket science. @westie

I'd hate to see a lot of y'all's decisions in life since NOTHING shapes the actions you take.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never trust a female that uses "? " instead of sex.
  • Westie
    ? ? ? all words I love. @ThirdEyeFive‌ too harsh for your dainty ears? You clutching your pearls?
  • Meta_Conscious
  • Westie
    I'm not satisfied with that response get mad.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure you can. I wouldn't recommend it though.
  • Westie
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Lol @ caring why a woman wants to ? alot of men

Please tell me ? ain taking classes & reading books to ? the code

Nobody expects you to attempt to understand ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie not playin with yall ? b
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Westie wrote: »
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.
  • Westie

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

Yeah, I'm a big ? . You got me.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a ? take any action in life aint no "im sorry's" gonna cut it, you did it so own up to it.

• Westie
    If a ? take any action in life aint no "im sorry's" gonna cut it, you did it so own up to it.

What would she be saying sorry for and to whom? ? ...

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/74591-dave-chappelle-shut-the-? -u-HINL.gif[/img]
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends, if she ? for sport, you better have the best ? she ever experienced... If she ? for attention, you better never leave her alone for long periods of time... If she ? to get/keep a man, you better be secure, financially stable, and a overall pretty exciting fellow...

Every female been somebodies hoe tho, and if she hasnt, then chances are you wont be her last

In my opinion every housewife needs a little hoe in them, just not so much where they are damaged and cant fess up to all the ? ? they done... Holding ? inside will ? not only them, but any relationship they hope to be in
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/74591-dave-chappelle-shut-the-? -u-HINL.gif[/img]
    Responses like that is why men really call women respectable adults smh.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ bolded For-whaat!?

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.
  • Westie

@ bolded For-whaat!?

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.

Are you really asking a woman how a woman would have a better idea of why women do the things they do?

Did you used to have a ? ? Did your parents raise you with values a girl is supposed to grow up with? Are you privy to convos women have when there are no men around? Do you have in depth conversations about feelings with women that you're not ? ?

And just for measure, have you conducted a mental health status exam with an actual prostitute?

Y'all don't know what you're talking about. You just don't.
  • Westie

Responses like that is why men really call women respectable adults smh.

Hmmmm I guess I should be insulted or something PAYPAL ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
  • Westie
    @ThirdEyeFive‌ calls his white girlfriends Nubian queens.
  • Meta_Conscious
    I only date women of color.
  • Westie
    The color is white
  • Meta_Conscious
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Certain kinds of women you just have to strap them to the bed and ? them till they ? and keep ? them in the ? .

BECAUSE I don't care what no one says being enthralled with pleasure could never be good, if your libido is always on overdrive then there is an imbalance in your mind.