Do You Believe ? Are Discriminated Against?

GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited July 2014 in The Social Lounge
I totally don't believe that for a second. It's crazy I keep hearing that they are supposedly discriminated against. There's ? that have powerful positions. However, what I do hate is that ? get compared to Black people. They NEVER had the struggle as our people went through. I have no problem with ? . If you respect me I respect you. Well tell me what yall think. Ladies drop in too. Plus hope this doesn't sound harsh, but I could never go to a pride parade. It just looks uncomfortable to me. I know straight people go too, but it just looks uncomfortable. If this thread was created before I apologize.
huffingtonpost.com/news/? -discrimination/

P.S. could you befriend a ? person? I never had a ? friend before DEAD serious. So, if you have or had was it awkward for you?

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is discriminated against for something or other
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Everyone is discriminated against for something or other
    I mean't like not getting the same rights and etc.

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel that people who smoke ? get discriminated against way more compared to ? people let alone black people.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Since the civil rights movement they technically have the same rights on paper

but these ? kids are getting shoved into lockers and wedgied @ a higher % than the heteros and it hurts their lobby group's feelings
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it funny that anyone can even ask that with a straight face. They can't even get married in most of the country.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are when it comes to constitutional and moral rights but quite frankly the propaganda is a bit much
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    I totally don't believe that for a second. It's crazy I keep hearing that they are supposedly discriminated against.
    yeah... it's not really crazy if you get past complaining about ranking who's been MOST discriminated against.
    There's ? that have powerful positions.
    turns out the president of the US... is a black guy! and this has not stopped people from discriminating against black guys entirely.
    I have no problem with ? . ... P.S. could you befriend a ? person? I never had a ? friend before DEAD serious.
    contradiction detected

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Just the fact you say you don't and don't know if you could have ? friends show discrimination. I'm cool with ? people and most of them don't try to push it in your face. Just regular people.