What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Game Meets Lil Durk Face To Face DownTown L.A. At The Club

13»

Replies

• thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets call a spade a spade GAME didnt have to say shit about Durk at all he choose that route and probably didnt think them lil niggas would run up on him..
    I dont mind them "squashing" it bcuz it should have never been an issue to begin with..
    77192_small.jpg

tumblr_m57mrtHaDz1r6ombko1_500.gif

miami_dolphins_flag_7885sma.jpg
    Noble Al LeeblackblocD0wn
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Game takes the L trying to fight a young ass boy. He gets checked in his own city and he did nothing. If this happened in Chicago Game would of got whooped. As much as LA talks about being gang capitol I ain't seen shit but passive aggressiveness from Game, none of his bloods, no Tyga nothing. Then even asked Game to go outside.....what did he do? Nothing. They could of easily swarmed Durk and his entourage. And to Getoboy where you from Kentucky? lol
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On this occasion everybody wins.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game fukin up los angeles rep man guess durk ran into bi polar game
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my homie was there 20 deep mexicans [email protected] tryin to act like he was.with them once durk found out they werent he confronted game shit is.comedy u know.game gonna be pissed whoever let durk in the.club lol
    Noble Al Lee
  • ZydecoShawtyZydecoShawty Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago niggas not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them niggas in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same niggas

They ain't stop making guns when they made them niggas.....

So I take it losing your career and freedom over a 'rap beef' is worth it to you?

No I'm replying to when you said chi niggas ain't fighting they shooting as if chi niggas are the only ones with guns....its all dumb shyt to me personally but I always find it funny when ppl act like guns stop being made when niggas in chiraq got ahold of some as if they the only ones with shooters

This whole part of your argument is irrelevant. There's only two options in that scenario, take the humble and let people be or let your pride get in the way and get you into some that didn't have to happen. Longer video footage of that confrontation showed Game wanted to take the latter choice and follow them niggas outside but people in his camp got in his way and told him to chill and let it go which was the right thing to do when considering the fact that he has more to lose than them lil niggas.
    v07Ke_.gif
    crying-baby.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beef over mad pointless time to make paper
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Fuck Lil Durk in 3,2,1
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 is a boy? Lol
    victory_kidVader_F_KennedySoloman_The_WiseMrCrookedLetter
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Game was in one of those
    "If I shoot u im brainless
    If u shoot me u famous" situations.
    The Wombshifter
    Sion
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Game and Durk are seen talking to each other with members from OTF present"

And nothing happened to Game?...chiraq takes the L

9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • IAmDopeSmokeIAmDopeSmoke Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is what happened the day record labels started promoting gang bangers and thugs ass idols in the music industry now almost every young black rapper wants to be about that drug dealing hood life when they know they not example Tyga and Soulja Boy let the real thugs do them and just stay out there way 9 time out of 10 the rap careers die out in 3 or 4 yrs
  • damayor187damayor187 Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    First off, If game was there by himself and durk has a bunch of dudes this is no L for game. Game didn't run and it didn't even look like durk said shit. Game dissed them niggaz and they according to ya'l outnumbered game. Who gives a fuck what city they are in. If you are outnumbered you are outnumbered whether its your city or your cousins city. the only ones who had something to prove was durk because game talked shit about him. Durk could of been on his gangsta chiraq we kill anyone shit and clapped game or put hands on but nothing happneed.

Straight Memphis Shit.

• Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    game bipolar fuc dat nigga, he a flip flopping hoe. game OVER !

Igot5onit wrote: »

If you gonna play the bully/ goon role play it all the way. I can't imagine 50 or Gucci doing this if a nigga confronted them.

NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody Died? Wack Beef
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is wack all around the board. There is no justification for divisive, self destructive, genocidal niggatry.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
  • jaywillisjaywillis Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    Some dudes in here don't realize that them Chicago niggas not fighting, they shooting. Game could whup all them niggas in a fist fight. We he can't do is whup some bullets being fired at his ass from them same niggas

they pussy tho cuz they have to use a gun to deal wit their problems