If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a ? ,? ..etc...

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    these women take pride and joy in being naked, on top of you, playing up that they like you and want you, then take your money..

that's a ? ..

now it's not necessarily a bad thing, though.. some ? are ? and some ? go an extra mile to be a ? ..

if you graduate to a ? from a ? , then it becomes a "bad" thing..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    The allure of stripping for women is obviously the money but also the convenience.
    It's very little work for usually a nice chunk of change.

A stripper can really bring home some nice money in a short amount of time doing very little work...if she good and looks good. Compare it to another "down and out" woman job, the waitress, but a stripper can make more in a half hour than a waitress will make all day.

If you've got the body and the look I'm not against women stripping at all, it's just adult entertainment.

The extracurricular activities though......
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    100/10
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    They're ? ? outta here with this ? lmao! "She wants to be a doctor she cant be a ? "..doesn't mean I don't enjoy their entertainment but let's not ? foot. Y'all are way to PC.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    who the ? is in here talking about "it depends" .... lol a brawd shakin her ass for a dollar is a hoe blood ..wtf
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Some strippers do it to pay for schooling and etc. So, I can half way understand.

What do their reasons have to do with it?

That's like saying a contract killer shouldn't be considered a killer because he's only doing it to pay off his student loans.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    im not gonna lie............i wanna ? a stripper soooo bad. Not a new stripper i want the stripper that been stripping the longest
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    It depends. Everybody's got a story, and unless I know what yours is, I can't call it one way or the other.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley
    Just because somebody takes off their clothes in a room full of strangers, doesn't make them a ? .

Some strippers keep their panties on and keep their legs closed while they dance.

There's clubs that don't allow the strippers to do explicit poses or touch themselves (or the clients).

QUESTION: What is your definition of a ? / ? ?

? and ? dont get paid...

a "hoe" however ... is a businesswoman
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all
    Nah, but I wouldnt put it past alot of them to do other similar things for money... It comes with the life

Just like its hard for weed dealer to not smoke, its hard for a stripper to not be around ? with money who want to ? and ? who they will befriend who wont be so morally hung up about getting some extra cash or "having a good time"

It doesnt take much... peer pressure is a ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course she did.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    I have spent some change in a strip club once or twice before. Had one stripper tell me she a good girl and only strips for extra money for school lol in the same breath she asked did I want some dome for $50............. :|

Was it worth it?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    “i didn't respect men that came to see me dance" -skylar

Please tell me she didn't actually say that -_-

self righteous ? are the worst kind

She did, Zara, she did
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these ? don't be ? strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some ? in your face?

Them is simp ? to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all
    Who needs a strippers respect?
    Let's not get crazy...
    When a nignog leave the strip club, he go back to being a college professor or handball instructor.
    She still a stripper.
    Lol I see what you did there.

Aaaannnnddd she still has his money.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who needs a strippers respect?
    Let's not get crazy...
    When a nignog leave the strip club, he go back to being a college professor or handball instructor.
    She still a stripper.

aye bruh...aint you a professor or something like that?

lol
  • Copper

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these ? don't be ? strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some ? in your face?

Them is simp ? to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.

Who wants a stripper to look at them romantically?

? shutup
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Just cuz you're a ? doesn't mean you're worthless or evil.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been saying this!!!
  • Copper

Hoes are very useful