IS IT POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFORM A ? INTO A HOUSEWIFE?

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most men can't turn a hoe into a house wife because you have to break a hoe mentally .

using sex and I am not just taking about ? , you have to bring her to a new level that just emotionally and physically exhaust her to the point that after such an overwhelming experience sex with any one else would seem

wack, boring and totally unfulfilling because no other man could actually do the things you do you have to make her totally sexually dependent on you.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie‌
    Ewww ? ?

Otherwise the second part of your post is correct.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not possible man. How can you satisfy a hoe? I mean that freak been doing ? for years, how can you compete.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not possible man. How can you satisfy a hoe? I mean that freak been doing ? for years, how can you compete.

you have to use sexual mind games the raw ? is not enough that's why I said most men simply cannot do it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

Yeah, I'm a big ? . You got me.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.

Are you really asking a woman how a woman would have a better idea of why women do the things they do?

Did you used to have a ? ? Did your parents raise you with values a girl is supposed to grow up with? Are you privy to convos women have when there are no men around? Do you have in depth conversations about feelings with women that you're not ? ?

And just for measure, have you conducted a mental health status exam with an actual prostitute?

Y'all don't know what you're talking about. You just don't.

Ha Why you scared to just put yourself in the equation? You are that woman who likes to get it poppin, arent you? Lol Just say it.

If so of course i'll take heed to what u sayin. If not, just b/c ur a woman does not automatically mean u have insight.

We're talkin about a specific type of woman, so ima take heed to what u sayin if u a) are that type of woman, or b) Are a ngga thats smashed such women.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

you have to use sexual mind games the raw ? is not enough that's why I said most men simply cannot do it.

But how can you do that to a woman that only The Lord knows what she's had done to her? Side bar, tell me about these sexual mind games I'm always trying to get better in the sak, nh
  • Westie
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.

Are you really asking a woman how a woman would have a better idea of why women do the things they do?

Did you used to have a ? ? Did your parents raise you with values a girl is supposed to grow up with? Are you privy to convos women have when there are no men around? Do you have in depth conversations about feelings with women that you're not ? ?

And just for measure, have you conducted a mental health status exam with an actual prostitute?

Ha Why you scared to just put yourself in the equation? You are that woman who likes to get it poppin, arent you? Lol Just say it.

If so of course i'll take heed to what u sayin. If not, just b/c ur a woman does not automatically mean u have insight.

We're talkin about a specific type of woman, so ima take heed to what u sayin if u a) are that type of woman, or b) Are a ngga thats smashed such women.
    If course I'm a ? . I'm a woman. I've taken pics, enjoyed sex (I don't own a white belt tho). It's an addiction yo, don't judge me.

You don't have to take heed to anything I say. You're allowed to be wrong. This is America.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can be the only one that sees promiscuous women as fun challenges, can I??
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

Can't or Can?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But there's a huge difference between wifin a chick and unbeknownst to you she was a ? ...vs. Literally wifing a woman you know is/was a stripper/? /etc.

So lets not use that copout.

Exactly 2 different stories this should be the end of discussion right here.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a ? take any action in life aint no "im sorry's" gonna cut it, you did it so own up to it.

What would she be saying sorry for and to whom? ? ...

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/74591-dave-chappelle-shut-the-? -u-HINL.gif[/img]
    Responses like that is why men really call women respectable adults smh.

Hmmmm I guess I should be insulted or something PAYPAL ? .

To explain this stupid not real name would feel real stupid, so let just agree to disagree before you attack me after a question.
  • Chi Snow
    Rasta. wrote: »

Can't or Can?
    Can't

I'm 4 pints of Bud Light Lime in my g
  • Westie
    I'm gonna be nice tomorrow some people are too sensitive.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h

@ bolded For-whaat!?

If course I'm a ? . I'm a woman. I've taken pics, enjoyed sex (I don't own a white belt tho). It's an addiction yo, don't judge me.

You don't have to take heed to anything I say. You're allowed to be wrong. This is America.

I like to thank sj2 for getting her to admit what I was trying to get through her head.
  • Rasta.
    @Westie stay abusing/trolling/bullying ? on these topics
  • Westie

@ bolded For-whaat!?

I like to thank sj2 for getting her to admit what I was trying to get through her head.

I've seen the error of my ways. All because of the keen insight of the IC.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h

@ bolded For-whaat!?

You call that insight?!?!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is Westie??
    can someone get me up to speed please??

thanx in advance..
  • Westie

@ bolded For-whaat!?

You call that insight?!?!

Yes I didn't know I was addicted to ? before this thread. But y'all know me better than I know myself.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww thats dissapointing. I'm just askin questions trying to have a genuine discussion and she reverts to the empty sarcasm and fake 'trolling'. But as usual...

Nggas will fall for it.

• Chi Snow
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..
    Aye bruh, ya services is NOT needed

Not this time
  • Rasta.
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..

A male-antagonist who be trolling ? into their feels on these type topics
  • CapitalB
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..
    Aye bruh, ya services is NOT needed

Not this time

? im askin a simple question..

who is the ? ?? mu'fuckas be changin they name every damn week.. 3k post and i dont know to take her serious our not..

now.. can one of u ? that live on here and keeps up wit this ? help a ? out!!? lol
  • CapitalB
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..

A male-antagonist who be trolling ? into their feels on these type topics

i see.. i see..
    but.. who is she?? lol
  • Rasta.
    Aww thats dissapointing. I'm just askin questions trying to have a genuine discussion and she reverts to the empty sarcasm and fake 'trolling'. But as usual...

Nggas will fall for it.

I'm far from fooled bruh....there's an ounce or iota of truth in every "i'm kidding", "I'm trolling" etc. And it applies to all posters but for the most part, she's trolling from observatory standpoint.