IS IT POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFORM A ? INTO A HOUSEWIFE?

1234568»

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    who is Westie??
    can someone get me up to speed please??

thanx in advance..

A male-antagonist who be trolling ? into their feels on these type topics

i see.. i see..
    but.. who is she?? lol

She went by Mrs. West years gone by
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

Yeah, I'm a big ? . You got me.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.

Are you really asking a woman how a woman would have a better idea of why women do the things they do?

Did you used to have a ? ? Did your parents raise you with values a girl is supposed to grow up with? Are you privy to convos women have when there are no men around? Do you have in depth conversations about feelings with women that you're not ? ?

And just for measure, have you conducted a mental health status exam with an actual prostitute?

Y'all don't know what you're talking about. You just don't.

Ha Why you scared to just put yourself in the equation? You are that woman who likes to get it poppin, arent you? Lol Just say it.

If so of course i'll take heed to what u sayin. If not, just b/c ur a woman does not automatically mean u have insight.

We're talkin about a specific type of woman, so ima take heed to what u sayin if u a) are that type of woman, or b) Are a ngga thats smashed such women.
    If course I'm a ? . I'm a woman. I've taken pics, enjoyed sex (I don't own a white belt tho). It's an addiction yo, don't judge me.

You don't have to take heed to anything I say. You're allowed to be wrong. This is America.

I like to thank sj2 for getting her to admit what I was trying to get through her head.

I've seen the error of my ways. All because of the keen insight of the IC.

You call that insight?!?!

Yes I didn't know I was addicted to ? before this thread. But y'all know me better than I know myself.
    Some of y'all are dumb as ? . Take a psych class, read a ? book, an internet article on sexual behavior, anything.

You think it's "normal" for a ? to open her legs to an entire football team? Suck a different ? every night? Nothing at all is wrong with that hoe's mind right?

So then what's wrong with wifing a super mentally stable ? that just likes ? ? Seriously, at least stop talking out both sides of your mouths.

@ bolded For-whaat!?

@ underlined. Ok so thats how you describe yourself. So have these apparent double standards affected you personally or are you speaking in general? B/c the tone of that sentence makes it sound like the former.

I said that because some of the posters are commenting why females are hoes "they're addicted to ? " and they "just like sex" is uninformed. Just say you don't gaf or know. Don't pretend to.

Yeah, I'm a big ? . You got me.

For the record, I'm not worried about double standards. Just sick of dumb ? logic.

Uninformed? If someone has dated dozens of women...and they know people who've also dated dozens of women....is that not enough sample size to start drawing some conclusions?

You just used 'big ? ', not me. If you describe yourself as a 'super mentally stable chick that likes ? ' cool. But if thats not you, then how would you know better than any of us men who have actually dealt with these big ? . So i'm a lil confused which one is it.

Are you really asking a woman how a woman would have a better idea of why women do the things they do?

Did you used to have a ? ? Did your parents raise you with values a girl is supposed to grow up with? Are you privy to convos women have when there are no men around? Do you have in depth conversations about feelings with women that you're not ? ?

And just for measure, have you conducted a mental health status exam with an actual prostitute?

Y'all don't know what you're talking about. You just don't.

Ha Why you scared to just put yourself in the equation? You are that woman who likes to get it poppin, arent you? Lol Just say it.

If so of course i'll take heed to what u sayin. If not, just b/c ur a woman does not automatically mean u have insight.

We're talkin about a specific type of woman, so ima take heed to what u sayin if u a) are that type of woman, or b) Are a ngga thats smashed such women.
    If course I'm a ? . I'm a woman. I've taken pics, enjoyed sex (I don't own a white belt tho). It's an addiction yo, don't judge me.

You don't have to take heed to anything I say. You're allowed to be wrong. This is America.

I like to thank sj2 for getting her to admit what I was trying to get through her head.

I've seen the error of my ways. All because of the keen insight of the IC.

You call that insight?!?!

Yes I didn't know I was addicted to ? before this thread. But y'all know me better than I know myself.

I hope you do more than protect egos.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..
    Aye bruh, ya services is NOT needed

Not this time

? im askin a simple question..

who is the ? ?? mu'fuckas be changin they name every damn week.. 3k post and i dont know to take her serious our not..

now.. can one of u ? that live on here and keeps up wit this ? help a ? out!!? lol
    Kimi
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..
    Aye bruh, ya services is NOT needed

Not this time

? im askin a simple question..

who is the ? ?? mu'fuckas be changin they name every damn week.. 3k post and i dont know to take her serious our not..

now.. can one of u ? that live on here and keeps up wit this ? help a ? out!!? lol
    Kimi

dear ? .. NO!!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is Westie??

thanx in advance..

A male-antagonist who be trolling ? into their feels on these type topics

i see.. i see..
    but.. who is she?? lol

She went by Mrs. West years gone by

Aint she the one that gave up nudes cause some IC ? was threatening her kids? She got some ? , too.