What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Man Doesn't Get Job, Shoots Up Shop

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
984119-6-20140630120345.jpeg

A man applying at a Brooklyn iron shop today was denied the job—and his reaction was to open fire, police sources and witnesses tell the New York Post. The unidentified man pulled a gun out of his bag around 11am, a C&A Iron Works employee says, and immediately shot another worker. Other workers didn't realize at first what was going on—"We work with steel, so there are loud bangs all the time," one explains—and the suspect is believed to have fired at least eight shots in 10 minutes. Few details are available; according to WABC, the suspect is still barricaded inside the shop, but is not believed to have any hostages.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
KingFreemanAristo_V300CashmoneyDuxRanxxaladdin1978

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    700Off&On
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a yo know ..he was tryin to do good.... he tried shit
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    CashmoneyDux700
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should of let the man be a wage slave. I mean damn you know its hard out here when a nigga gotta beg to be a slave smh. Well he tried but not his life his waaaay more fucked then it ever was just being unemployed.
    dallas' 4 eva
  • zerocoolzerocool Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was probably ignored at the interview. ...
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well maybe you should have gave the man the job...you never know who lives you saving
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
    Rubato GarciaDarcSkiesVulcanRavenjonoOsirus_Jenkins
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a long ass time to be shooting
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    Ranxx
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He definitely aint getting that job now..

And yall are ridiculous talking bout they should have gave him the job he is emotional and impulsive and has character issues
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol smh... this some shyt I'd do on the low. .. if I was still 19...
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The struggle is real.
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    thats a long ass time to be shooting

He had to make each shot count, he was counting on that job to buy more bullets.
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
    DarthRozay
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ain't mad... should have hired him
    Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well maybe you should have gave the man the job...you never know who lives you saving
    Real shit. He probably got da door slammed in his face on 5 straight interviews and finally snapped on da last one. There's no excuse for actions but sometimes HR's should be able to tell who's in desperate need of a job by demeanour (look of hopelessness) or them flat out telling u. Should of gave that man a chance, straight up.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Should of let the man be a wage slave. I mean damn you know its hard out here when a nigga gotta beg to be a slave smh. Well he tried but not his life his waaaay more fucked then it ever was just being unemployed.

Iron/steel workers low key make pretty good money bro. Get off your high horse.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • FsKFsK Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Meh....makes sense...
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol smh... this some shyt I'd do on the low. .. if I was still 19...

how would you do this on the low?
    Ajackson17
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I know that feeling

I done got turned down before and thought about robbin that bitch later

But I ain't a dumbass
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »

Iron/steel workers low key make pretty good money bro. Get off your high horse.

Get off my high horse??? Nigga im in the same position out here the shit is debilitating. Its some sad shit when you cant even lock down a 9-5 smfh
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn