If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a ? ,? ..etc...

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Copper wrote: »
    “i didn't respect men that came to see me dance" -skylar

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these ? don't be ? strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some ? in your face?

Them is simp ? to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.

You better be trollin. This ngga is a rest-haven.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley

They tricks ...why would she respect them? ....that's why these ? don't be ? strippers .... How can a brawd look at you romantically and you tricking off your money for some ? in your face?

Them is simp ? to a hoe ... unless she gettin something out of it ...ain't no point ...that's why they're .......businesswomen

Utilizing your assets.

Who wants a stripper to look at them romantically?

? shutup

Y'all ? be slow as ? on here boy I tell ya.... Lol
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Utilizing your assets.

? shutup

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley
    ? is out here MARRYING stripper ? ... And y'all ? is acting shocked at what I'm saying ....lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley
    Westie wrote: »

Utilizing your assets.

? shutup

Not so fast sweetie bop ... before yo go CS'n my ? ...you said something that i thougt was wild earlier too.. Lemme make sure I understand your point correctly tho..
    ?
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on ? you right after. Mhmmm...

Y'all love hoes idk why there's so much animosity for them.

I couldn't really tell if this was just sarcasm ....but were you trying to say that these stripper chicks ain't ? because they dont be lettin these ? really ? like that?

Like I said I couldn't really tell what the tone of the post was
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Utilizing your assets.

? shutup

Not so fast sweetie bop ... before yo go CS'n my ? ...you said something that i thougt was wild earlier too.. Lemme make sure I understand your point correctly tho..
    ?
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on ? you right after. Mhmmm...

Y'all love hoes idk why there's so much animosity for them.

I couldn't really tell if this was just sarcasm ....but were you trying to say that these stripper chicks ain't ? because they dont be lettin these ? really ? like that?

Like I said I couldn't really tell what the tone of the post was

I say things the way I do for a reason...I wasn't agreeing with your reasoning, just that some of y'all are slow. :)

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley
    Chocolate sprinkles had glitter all over her huge ? while she twerked and popped her ? on a handstand....but when her song cut off and the stage lights came on i didn't see any romance in her eyes
    best-cry-ever.gif
    kanye-west-amber-rose.jpg
    cairo2_zpsa2543cd2.png

.......they did

Dull ass ? ...lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie is not really sure what she's arguing in here
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

She's become an expert in her troll ways
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all
    So we just gonna act like there ain't lawyers, doctors, managers, execs, etc. that suck and ? at their own discretion?

Terms like ? and ? are overused and lack definition.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie is like a Republican in Congress.... she's gonna be opposed to whatever you say
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    Gotta hustle
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley
    So we just gonna act like there ain't lawyers, doctors, managers, execs, etc. that suck and ? at their own discretion?

? and ? are pretty well understood terms ....

Why do ? be trying to protect the ? and ? tho? I really don't think they need the cape... I'm pretty sure they're just fine doing slutty ?
  • S2J
    Definitley
    Rasta. wrote: »

She's become an expert in her troll ways

We need to stop saying people who cant make/validate their point are "trolling"
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She does sexual things for money with randoms what else would you call her
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    LadyZee wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Yes

If you don't respect yourself, don't expect me to respect you either.

We know
    *insert whatever I think the IC men want me to say here*

So predictable.

I saw pictures of you in your underwear before I even saw a post from you...

So funny enough I can't say I care too much if you don't agree with my opinion :-)

DAMN... that line killed me lololol

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all

Why do ? be trying to protect the ? and ? tho? I really don't think they need the cape... I'm pretty sure they're just fine doing slutty ?

It's clear that people don't know the difference between a ? , a ? , a stripper, and a prostitute. It's possible for someone to be all of those things, but that doesn't make those words interchangeable.

Why do ? feel the need to attack women simply because they chose to engage in sexual activities? It's usually the no ? getting ? that do this, right along with people who get their ? social standards from bibles and Qur'ans and ? .

If it's so many hoes outchea, why you ain't getting laid?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By '? ' definition - One who sells their body, then yes.

By ? or any other definition, if she's not ? , then no.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    yes ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Definitley

It's clear that people don't know the difference between a ? , a ? , a stripper, and a prostitute. It's possible for someone to be all of those things, but that doesn't make those words interchangeable.

Why do ? feel the need to attack women simply because they chose to engage in sexual activities? It's usually the no ? getting ? that do this, right along with people who get their ? social standards from bibles and Qur'ans and ? .

If it's so many hoes outchea, why you ain't getting laid?

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif

Ohh I see you my ? ..... I hope she worth it
  • S2J
    Definitley
    ^^^Okayyy, but to a real ngga, is there a need to differentiate between a ? and a ? ? Of course not

Who cares about the semantics,they both get treated accordingly

@soulrattler goes for your point as well. In MY book, a stripper and a chick who just racks up bodies both are in the same wheelhouse. Neither is gettin wifed, kissed, taken out to eat, bein introduced to my peoples,, lol whatever. I mean...thats juat how I was raised and how game was passes down to me.

51ac0906b11d3497e492a3f24feba2d18988a4dc6c54afbcb0d3e6ff2da15537.jpg