Do you females like to go commando a lot?? Lets talk about it....

2»

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    haute wrote: »
    No

I like to sleep buck nekkid

<
    Likes Haute's style..............
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    bet when the cool breeze be touchin your pumpum you be stinkin up the whole room..u nasty ?

SHUT THE ? UP YOU ? SLORE!!!!!!!

Hi :):)
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    SHUT THE ? UP YOU ? SLORE!!!!!!!

Hi :):)

heyyyyy babes.....umm yeah ima be in albany june 7th...u should meet me...love ya lots!
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    bet when the cool breeze be touchin your pumpum you be stinkin up the whole room..u nasty ?

word...ladies this summer if you rockin a dress and no panties please please please powder ya ? and or hit it up wit a spray of some smell good somethin nobody wanna smell yall sweaty ?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    it's comfortable. i wouldn't do it in a dress though, anything can happen plus i feel like i need a barrier to protect my lady land from outside elements
  • Kunty!
    Kunty! Members Posts: 46
    edited May 2010
    It depends on my mood an my fit, if the fit i have on does not look flattering with the panties im wearing (boy short thong j-string) then i will, i had to for bday last year dress was tight, and low in the back an even a j-sting looked bad. Wont do it with really tight clothes(jeans, shorts etc.)
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    towers

you want me to drive hours out my way for what exactly?????
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    only when im lounging around the house or when i go to bed
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    what's a j-string?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    I don't wear them if there is a VPL . Otherwise I at least have a g-string on

I do usually sleep in either boyshorts or some cheer shorts. I have a fear of something happening in the middle of the night and I dont have a chance to put on panties. I don't want to be caught outside half naked watching my place burn down or something like that.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I don't wear them if there is a VPL . Otherwise I at least have a g-string on

I do usually sleep in either boyshorts or some cheer shorts. I have a fear of something happening in the middle of the night and I dont have a chance to put on panties. I don't want to be caught outside half naked watching my place burn down or something like that.
    lol thats true tho cuz i usually be walking around my house naked or just panties on and i wonder damn if something happened and i had to run out, or if someone broke in, wtf would i do lol
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    No. I'm not leaving the house without panties. I feel like if a bra keeps your ? from hanging down over time then panties (or a lack of) have a similar effect.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    wow.......this thread is certified awesome

:tu
  • MsSouthern
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    lol thats true tho cuz i usually be walking around my house naked or just panties on and i wonder damn if something happened and i had to run out, or if someone broke in, wtf would i do lol

see I can't walk around naked or just in my panties cause I have a kid

but you do have to think about stuff like that cause it could happen and then the whole neighborhood sees your goodies :(
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    see I can't walk around naked or just in my panties cause I have a kid

but you do have to think about stuff like that cause it could happen and then the whole neighborhood sees your goodies :(

I was in the shower during the earthquake a few weeks ago and I was ready to go outside with only a towel on. LOL..Even at that, I like to be clothing-free in the bed.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    No

I like to sleep buck nekkid

*? *
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2010
    what's a j-string?

this too I was wondering
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    No. I'm not leaving the house without panties. I feel like if a bra keeps your ? from hanging down over time then panties (or a lack of) have a similar effect.
    ? :O @ sagging lmao!
    I was in the shower during the earthquake a few weeks ago and I was ready to go outside with only a towel on. LOL..Even at that, I like to be clothing-free in the bed.

Oh no! That's so scary. I just love sleeping & being nude tho lmao I usually throw on a robe if need be like if my door rings. *shrug*
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »

smh @ pouting lips
  • Kunty!
    Kunty! Members Posts: 46
    edited May 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    this too I was wondering

SORRY LOL imeant a g-string
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2010
    Kunty! wrote: »
    SORRY LOL imeant a g-string

lol thought ya was up on something new, was ready to say proof pic please
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I don't go commando...doesn't feel right. If it's about panty lines I'll just go with a thong but never just pantyless.
  • MsSouthern
    edited May 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    2qtagbt.jpg

You two are quite fascinating.

For some reason I picture both of you as best friends who go to Starbucks everyday for lunch and discuss your relationships.

And yes...it's probably just because both of you are white women who live in Texas and are active posters on the IC.

If I lived in Houston... I'd hang out with Kat :)
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I aint know I woke you up. LMAO!

u just tryna get me to post a pic u loser. wtf.

this kinda dress...http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6402/e539fe67e3cc2c4fbf158a2.jpg i aint have no panties on that night.. but then again i didnt even end up goin out wearing that cuz it was way too much lol

Got dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!