Options
1235»

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    yes loving Asian women more than black makes you a house ? . how many times do I have to say it preferring them over your own makes you a house ? .
    LOL
    ? it the quoting isn't working. Yes I like Asian women so what. I like Black women who aren't Aunt Sally's. Log off dude for real.

I won't be logging off you ? young ? .

That's actually offense to the mentally-ill. Oh by the way, I made honors my SENIOR year of highschool in 2013. Plus this past year I also made honors. So, i'm a long way from being mentally-ill. Where is your common sense FOOL?

don't give a ? you are a house ? and me calling you a ? was better than you deserve
    You are so dumb. I hope you aren't on section 8 ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes loving Asian women more than black makes you a house ? . how many times do I have to say it preferring them over your own makes you a house ? .
    LOL
    ? it the quoting isn't working. Yes I like Asian women so what. I like Black women who aren't Aunt Sally's. Log off dude for real.

That's actually offense to the mentally-ill. Oh by the way, I made honors my SENIOR year of highschool in 2013. Plus this past year I also made honors. So, i'm a long way from being mentally-ill. Where is your common sense FOOL?

don't give a ? you are a house ? and me calling you a ? was better than you deserve

I am an adult man with two degrees and my own business you should hope and pray that you live a life as good as mine.
  • zombie
    Options
    when it comes to racial issues no black man with a non black wife/girl friend is worthy of my respect. you make me sick to my stomach
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she don't believe in a white Jesus.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    LOL

I am an adult man with two degrees and my own business you should hope and pray that you live a life as good as mine.

Yeah ? what you own. I am going to be in my last year of college and will be moving to Seattle. Then I will get involved in Acting plus trying to get my Bachelors in Comp-Science when I go to Uni. You seem bitter as ? .
    when it comes to racial issues no black man with a non black wife/girl friend is worthy of my respect. you make me sick to my stomach
    I don't give a ? about your respect ? .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Gpn7su0clDaa_cZ18FQAqXf8-CAbesSz6DTbguHH9pXReWAgig
  • zombie
    Options
    LOL

Yeah ? what you own. I am going to be in my last year of college and will be moving to Seattle. Then I will get involved in Acting plus trying to get my Bachelors in Comp-Science when I go to Uni. You seem bitter as ? .

have fun with your dog eating ? . if you can even get one young ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    LOL

Man drink bleach
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading a 32 year old Pro black guy and a 19 year old pro all races guy argument is hilarious...
  • zombie
    Options
    LOL

Man drink bleach

drink ? and suck on a used ? house ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I couldn't.

I like fornication and occasional drinking and other things that some might see as unGodly.

Been there and done that with a little female who was unable to think outside of her little box.
  • zombie
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Reading a 32 year old Pro black guy and a 19 year old pro all races guy argument is hilarious...

it's sad but entertaining that's what it is.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never, ever.....

.....again.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The fool hath said in his heart there is no ? !" Psalm 14:1

I dang sure ain't marrying no fool! Amen!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie being a bully as usual lol

he's in his feelings
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is all ? . It'd not that deep.
  • zombie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Zombie being a bully as usual lol

he's in his feelings

suck ya momma
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO.. .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Douglass_Helen_Eva_Frederick.jpg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?
  • zombie
    Options

? him too, he started good but sold out in the end.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you love a ? that much, religion or race won't matter.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    That sense of longing to be with his white half which biracials deal with. That's Dr. Umar Johnson said. But Frederick Douglass saved the black race pretty much in his time period. So there should be a certain level of respect.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I think only five dudes said yes