• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Wtf does that mean

they dont ? with ? lol
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    You would need a military campaign to break the cartels up. Now that's a war that I would back.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Damn sad thing he and his whole fam got killed like that, I hope the fam wasn't tortured in front of him....

He stood up for what he believed in but he should've been more quiet about it. ESPECIALLY if he was a former cartel member, he basically admitted to the world he's a snitch. He knows what happens to snitches in Mexico, and I'm not defending the cartel.

At least he didn't get beheaded, but damn a snitch in Mexico is better off being quiet
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Big James wrote: »
    You would need a military campaign to break the cartels up. Now that's a war that I would back.

It's a war Mexico's military has already lost. They tried that tactic and the cartels got stronger....now if America's military got involved, who knows what would happen but we all see what happened in Iraq so....some things are just too entrenched in a nation's population.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Wtf does that mean

they dont ? with ? lol

The cartels do work with Blacks heavy in Chicago though from what I've heard and many other states, but Blacks can't actually join the ranks. Cartels do a lot of the supplying, directly and indirectly but I ain't saying more then that lol
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    When we met him, Valencia had not seemed fazed by the dangers he faced
    "Valencia's boyfriend Volvo had me makin moves..."
    -JayZ

Jay and more of his duck tales.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Big James wrote: »
    they could also try ending the War on Drugs

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf does that mean

they dont ? with ? lol

The cartels do work with Blacks heavy in Chicago though from what I've heard and many other states, but Blacks can't actually join the ranks. Cartels do a lot of the supplying, directly and indirectly but I ain't saying more then that lol

That doesn't mean they like blacks. They just recognize Black drug addicts will be more likely to buy from Black dealers.
  • kingblaze84
    Wtf does that mean

they dont ? with ? lol

That doesn't mean they like blacks. They just recognize Black drug addicts will be more likely to buy from Black dealers.

Lot's of truth to this too. I know what some of the Mexicans are doing in California....