Comments

• Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    meek gonna defect, and then it wil b, ggggg unit philly
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol everytime I say one word about TDE, Iceberg the resident Wiz stan rolls up outta no where on some...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQz-0QVmQ0

Nh.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Kellmill gettin his TDE stan on. I see you b! @Beta waddup Tommy waddup!

Wait...I don't get why you @ me..lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Kellmella shuckin and jivin for TDE like this is a TDE thread..... sad!!!
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wale beefs with old Canadian basketball announcers. He's been a sucker.

Meek just callin him out for bein flaw.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this y'all beef...
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly prefer Meek Mill's music to Wale's even tho I do like a couple of Wale's songs...

Wale is the only rapper that I know of with a pretentious flow. I can't deal with that ? a lot of the time, I gotta be in a certain mood
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross gave them an opportunity to shine...but you can't shine turds.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see Meek Mill doing some Jim.Jones snakeshit, even tho Cam n jimmy years later said the beef was fake for sales, iono.

They bsing. Them ? , literally were not talking to each other for a few years.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes Wale, many a times act like a ? , and a lame.
    However, this time isn't one of them.
    Meek Mills is acting like a female, literally.
    This is how women act, get mad at you, for not reading their minds. Instead of telling u whats on their minds.
    He could of Hit up Wale, and asked him to promote his album. Instead of all this moist behavior.
    Wale could of handled it better, like handle the situation privately and directly with Meek. instead of, posting a public soliloquy
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Lol everytime I say one word about TDE, Iceberg the resident Wiz stan rolls up outta no where on some...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQz-0QVmQ0

Nh.

If you don't like this more than likely somebody who wasn't Lil B ? your ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Wale never fit that MMG image anyway. He good by himself.

Exactly that's why he will be the next one to go when it's time
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both these ? need to go to couples counseling. ? ? pad is probably soaked in blood.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ? post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy sh*t like that. I play f*ckin Zelda and f*ck wit b*tches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that sh*t.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n*ggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this sh*t wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about nothin.

Wale calmly ethered Meek and the last line is hilarious if your a fan of Wale music.

Well now that 2 of you know what that means why don't let the rest of us in on the inside joke b.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I'm beyond puzzled how ? didn't catch any of the hilarity in Wale's post. ? just GOATed it.

"I'm sensitive ok, maybe bipolar"

"I know what the term kayfabe means"

"I text ? happy's father day, get no reply"

That ? is pure comedy for a grown man to say in a response to an aggressively emotional confused ass Meek.

This whole situation just comedy lol.

lmao......Wale probably had that TO face the whole time he was typing.

terrell-owens-crying.jpg
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ? post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy sh*t like that. I play f*ckin Zelda and f*ck wit b*tches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that sh*t.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n*ggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this sh*t wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about nothin.

Wale calmly ethered Meek and the last line is hilarious if your a fan of Wale music.

Well now that 2 of you know what that means why don't let the rest of us in on the inside joke b.

Wale's long-running series... Mixtape About Nothing, More About Nothing, and his very anticipated Album About Nothing; all centering around Seinfeld. I just took the line as a homage to his heralded bodies of work.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what the hype is with meek I swear. Wale is a talented musician.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what the hype is with meek I swear. Wale is a talented musician.

I thought it was just me.