Is Robert Horry a Hall of Famer?

Options
2»

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    come on bruh, u know dat based on the amount of rings he has, he's in dere in a fashion similar to swimwear...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he even avg over 10 a game at least 1 time for sure..
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    word..........
    i238jq.jpg

LMAO.....

Oh and to answer the question.... ? no he shouldnt be in the HOF
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and millz didnt lock this 1?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    His career numbers make it hard to make a case for him, but he played major roles in the rockets,lakers and spurs championships.

Anybody sayin he was lucky is a fool you dont hit several game winning shots with less then 3-4 seconds on the clock and its luck the dude did it for 3 different teams.He dont get enough credit but 7 rings and being a key on all 7 of them titles speaks for itself
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I won't explain why he is since the average age in CS is 18 but some of y'all really need to watch how Horry contributed to every team he played on. The ? played good defense, has a high baskbetball IQ and hit shots that actually counted during crunch time. He was a contributor to every single ring it aint like he was riding the bench like Randy Brown, Bill Wellington or Jed Buchler.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I won't explain why he is since the average age in CS is 18 but some of y'all really need to watch how Horry contributed to every team he played on. The ? played good defense, has a high baskbetball IQ and hit shots that actually counted during crunch time. He was a contributor to every single ring it aint like he was riding the bench like Randy Brown, Bill Wellington or Jed Buchler.

came in to say this exact same thing

it's wild to look at just numbers alone when if you had seen his play during those actual series, he was a factor...........he actually earned his rings, unlike like many mofos sitting on the bench of the Lakers recently LOL
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    14-4 in favor of No
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, it's all about winning, and 7 rings speaks for itself. Also, looking at the some of the people that made it, Robert Horry should definitely make it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

This......
  • Bmore Boy
    Bmore Boy Members Posts: 32
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hell no. I know he hit some clutch shots and played good defense but he probably was never even 1 of the top 3 players on any of the 7 championship teams. Also, all of the REAL hall of famers that he played wit had a lot to do with those championships. Don't get me wrong, I respect everything that he did for his teams but I can not see how anyone can say that he should go to the hall of fame. In my opinion, the HOF is for the best to ever play the game and he is not.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So what current HOF'er has the worst stats?
    What non-HOF'er (who's eligable) has the best stats?