Netflix Original "Hemlock Grove" (Season 2 Now Available)

Options
2»

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    malignant thunderbuddies ? nevermore. As an older ? one can see the ? did smell like socks. ? get down to treadstone and make new man gravy!!!!! Peddie Wac and Satanic Steve both ? their way threw jepordy but the jokes on them Hail Bertram. I took it as 1 peridon nurse ratchets said ? it bought me some ol Christian Brothers and went to the hookers. Lesson learned as a young mustache ? 1 fuckem all. Off to JM Wave starting new few mepos people trans DF Express on suicide precautions because I ? Draino. ? you and ? what you talkin about. Smoke 1 ? for the putrids.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    malignant thunderbuddies ? nevermore. As an older ? one can see the ? did smell like socks. ? get down to treadstone and make new man gravy!!!!! Peddie Wac and Satanic Steve both ? their way threw jepordy but the jokes on them Hail Bertram. I took it as 1 peridon nurse ratchets said ? it bought me some ol Christian Brothers and went to the hookers. Lesson learned as a young mustache ? 1 fuckem all. Off to JM Wave starting new few mepos people trans DF Express on suicide precautions because I ? Draino. ? you and ? what you talkin about. Smoke 1 ? for the putrids.

What?????
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look ? this will just open up the whole bay of pigs thing again.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 just went up on Netflix. Im on Episode 1 but ? is already getting crazy!
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get a mod to add Season 2 now available to the OP

@Sion
    @Cain
    @Parallel
    @DWO
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't get into it.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried watching last night but I was ? as ? couldnt focus lol. Gonna try again today or tmrw.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima try and watch today. They start it off with a recap