Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited July 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Alright guys I remember I told my family I would date an older woman. They joked I would probably date a chick in her 50's. Anyway this just popped up would you date a girl 8 or 9 years older than you? Me personally I like older chicks. Because MOST not all of them are usually more mature. Alright i'm 20 now and I would date a 26 or 30 year old. I don't plan to have kids for a while, so it don't matter to me. Hell I would date a 50 year old if she was in shape and had an Angela Bassett type of figure. So, fellas drop in and tell us your stories or if you would or would try it. It seems like a great experience to me.

P.S. age AIN'T nuthin, but a numba.

Cougar-Couple-488x520.png153048__taye_l.jpg

lil-kim-and-mr-papers.png?w=592

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah man. All the good older women who got they love straight and no kids are on some marriage type family ? . I ain't ? with it
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    My ? , you killin the IC game. You the rookie of the year. And no, I wouldn't want to ? a grandmother
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    pralims wrote: »
    some older women understand the game.

they would appreciate a good dude and be more patient. they realize they time has passed or is passing and now need to straighten up and not let a good dude go.

its these young chicks that think they too cute to fry chicken.

CHURCH!!!!!!! You get it and plus older women have their head on straight. For some reason I just don't like chicks my age. They gotta be at least two years older and up.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pops would say " never let a ? work you for ya beef " cuz that's just what a older chicc will do work yo young ass , she'll fucc yo brains out tho and cook for a ? maybe een put some paper in yo poccet
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    b00kie wrote: »
    Older women most if em know how to take care of a man for real.
    When I was 23 and moved to Texas my main chic was 30.
    Set routine was work-> gym->TV dinner -> sleep
    Got boring for me but she was a cutie so I kept her in the cuff for about 12 months

Damn that sounds like a good experience.
    My pops would say " never let a ? work you for ya beef " cuz that's just what a older chicc will do work yo young ass , she'll fucc yo brains out tho and cook for a ? maybe een put some paper in yo poccet

Yeah true like this chick. Also, i'll need my woman to cook for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7enJvSSUc
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you find a vet who really ain't tryin to tie you down, One with a job, and a life. You win young man, you win. They know the game, and all the angles. Older chicks is thoro. I wouldn't have dated one for keeps at your age though, I was still too wild.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    If you find a vet who really ain't tryin to tie you down, One with a job, and a life. You win young man, you win. They know the game, and all the angles. Older chicks is thoro. I wouldn't have dated one for keeps at your age though, I was still too wild.

Very true and I always said that age is just a number.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done it twice. 35 and a 48 year old. One wanted that Tyler Perry love. The older was a love vet. Too hurt from her other relationships to get too serious with anybody.

Both were just older hoodrats. Had kids young and was living out they lost youth with guys like me. Both were crazy, but the 35 was clingy crazy. The 48 was closet hoe crazy. It wasn't anything like what I was told to expect.

I want me one of them classy Angela Bassett cougars.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dated a woman that was 31 when I was 24. It was good for a little minute but I really couldn't take her talking down to me like I was her son or at least that what it seemed like. Didn't know she was that old when I got on and after a while it became like dating any other female.

I do notice the older women be thirsty for the ? like they haven't been ? good. I changed this one chick tire for her outside a bar one night, got her number and started casually having sex with her a month later. She was 41. Lasted for 5 months but those were some good times.

We got this local club here I go to sometimes on Wednesday which is a little older and that's all that be there is the 35 and up crowd. Last time we was there these 2 ladies that worked with my cousin was all over my other 2 cousins. One of them was ? and was trying to get my cousin to ? but he wasn't on it.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're straightforward with an older woman, they'll ride with you all day. They might not like it all of the time, but they'll respect ? for what it is.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This woman I knew that worked in a lab that I delivered labwork too had a thing for me. Her name was Tanya. Her face was ok, had a daughter in high school and drove a Cadillac but she had that lowrider ass that she proly knew I looked at whenever I could. We would flirt with each other and she even asked for my number. I was gonna ask her out but I called her when she was grocery shopping and most of the time, she talked about which laundry detergent to buy. Instant turn off. Eventually she moved to Houston
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was in my early 20s I dated a couple of chicks in their early 30s. It taught me alot about women. The older I got the lower my age limit got. I wanted kids.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    caddo man wrote: »
    When I was in my early 20s I dated a couple of chicks in their early 30s. It taught me alot about women. The older I got the lower my age limit got. I wanted kids.
    Yeah I probably won't want kids until my late 20's or early 30's.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This woman I knew that worked in a lab that I delivered labwork too had a thing for me. Her name was Tanya. Her face was ok, had a daughter in high school and drove a Cadillac but she had that lowrider ass that she proly knew I looked at whenever I could. We would flirt with each other and she even asked for my number. I was gonna ask her out but I called her when she was grocery shopping and most of the time, she talked about which laundry detergent to buy. Instant turn off. Eventually she moved to Houston

Wtf that's random why?

• GorillaWitAttitude
    I wouldn't take it as a seriously relationship.

Why?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw, I would like to grow old together ,so I would want a chick closer to my age as possible. 6 or 7 years is probably my max.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf that's random why?

Never dealt with an older chick and sounded like something my mom would say. Weird yeah but I just wasn't feeling like it anymore after that
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont mind an older brawd oldest i have dated she was in her 50's bangin body too
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout this life. Got 20s, 30s, 40 year olds. Wouldn't drop my 40 year old for none of the 20s. She's the real MVP.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    I wouldn't take it as a seriously relationship.

Why?

I don't want my wife to be the same age as my mother. I don't want to be the same age as her kids. We won't relate to too many things(music, clothes, hobbies etc etc). Eventually, that ? would get too dam boring. At the end of the day, I can't be with no old ass woman that don't who Gucci Mane is. I don't want a woman talking to me like she's my mother.

We'd be together only strictly for ? . I'd want some new ? eventually.

Point taken
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭