Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm really disappointed in Prince Oberyn... Really dissapointed a whole season of waiting to see him take an L at the buzzer
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Edmure=black fish or are they 2 diff people?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Edmure=black fish or are they 2 diff people?

Brynden "Blackfish" Tully....Catelyn Stark Uncle
    blackfish.jpg

Edmure Tully.. Cat's youngest brother that got married at the Red Wedding.. Robb's Uncle.
    Edmure-tully-shootingarrows.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Lady Stoneheart is a character I just found out about by mistake and am now mad as ? she won't be on the show?

I wonder why they cut her?

Why? She's a terrible character.

That said, there is no guarantee she won't be in the show.

I like the idea of her.Question?
    Is Lady Stonheart still "alive" in the books or dead again and how? ppl say she's not in the books that much anyway
    She's technically alive, but she's not the same person as she was before she died. The resurrection occurred too long after she originally died and had bad effects. She hasn't been shown too much, but the group she leads has been a growing concern. She's only made one actual appearance and it was to basically stand in judgement of Brienne.
    Cool.I meant is Lady Stonheart still alive as character or was she killed again?So if she's still alive,maybe she could make an appearance later
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Stoneheart is a character I just found out about by mistake and am now mad as ? she won't be on the show?

I wonder why they cut her?

Why? She's a terrible character.

That said, there is no guarantee she won't be in the show.

I like the idea of her.Question?
    Is Lady Stonheart still "alive" in the books or dead again and how? ppl say she's not in the books that much anyway
    She's technically alive, but she's not the same person as she was before she died. The resurrection occurred too long after she originally died and had bad effects. She hasn't been shown too much, but the group she leads has been a growing concern. She's only made one actual appearance and it was to basically stand in judgement of Brienne.
    Cool.I meant is Lady Stonheart still alive as character or was she killed again?So if she's still alive,maybe she could make an appearance later
    She's still alive. Last we see of her in the books, she's sending Brienne on a mission to get Jaime. The writers for the show have already come out and said they have no plans to use her though.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish so badly that my attention span was long enough for me to read the books...i wanna click on these spoilers so bad..luckily for the most part i will forget half the spoilers i read by the time the next season starts
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 weeks since the season finale and i am alreay waiting for season 5, smh.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    2 weeks since the season finale and i am alreay waiting for season 5, smh.

? up thing is I dont even think they've started production of it yet :(

Season 4 was good, although it felt like it went by fast. They did a good job with the foreshadowing this season.

I think I saw somethin on tv saying they just started filming next season
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we'll be seeing Dorne next season. Location gonna be Spain
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    The season may be over but the SMHs continue

JImmlns.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭