If Tupac Returned How SHOCKED Would You Be? (Plus Why Haven't There Been Conspiracies on Biggie?)

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited July 2014 in The Reason
PSA: ATTENTION I KNOW PAC IS DECEASED IT'S A WHAT IF THREAD. So, please don't flame and I respect his work. I know he's in a better place now.

I was just watching a silly Tupac conspiracy video on YouTube. The ? was in my recommendations, so I said what the hell and clicked on the ? . Anyhow if Tupac would return even though he's not how shocked would you be? If he suddenly made an appearance at a concert or something. Also, how about if he shipped a video and said he was in Cuba the whole time. Would you guys call Pac a sellout or be disappointed in him. Now I know this is a lose-lose situation because Blacks will say Pac turned his back on them. Plus if he didn't return you have people that would say stupid ? .

Also, why haven't their been an conspiracies about Biggie alive, but Pac. I tried to find some, but NEVER ran accross one.

IFWT_Tupac.jpgBiggie-Smalls-Net-Worth.jpg

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac and bigge are dead

They both had death wishes

Both of them wanted to die
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just stop this ? altogether. Leave them in peace

It surprises me that any of the hip hop community would go in for this 'what if these people aren't really dead?' ? . You would think the majority of us come from backgrounds that deal with the harsher realities and as such death being as common place as anything. Leave this pointless speculation for the middle class/upper middle class and the rest of them ? with their head in the clouds to wonder about.

So yeah ? your thread b, even if you're 'just saying'
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

It surprises me that any of the hip hop community would go in for this 'what if these people aren't really dead?' ? . You would think the majority of us come from backgrounds that deal with the harsher realities and as such death being as common place as anything. Leave this pointless speculation for the middle class/upper middle class and the rest of them ? with their head in the clouds to wonder about.

Don't be mad with me fam i'm just saying. I don't believe he's alive, but you have gullible ass people that do. To be frank, it's sad I respect their music. However, I get your point and I agree with you. I never thought he was alive.
    I wouldn't be shocked, i'd would be laughing since he would be going straight to jail.

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't be mad with me fam i'm just saying. I don't believe he's alive, but you have gullible ass people that do. To be frank, it's sad I respect their music. However, I get your point and I agree with you. I never thought he was alive.
    I wouldn't be shocked, i'd would be laughing since he would be going straight to jail.

Ay that came across harsher than I expected tbh, sometimes things have to be said tho u know? Seen a few of these type of threads about here and elsewhere recently
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg

Oh alright
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Ay that came across harsher than I expected tbh, sometimes things have to be said tho u know? Seen a few of these type of threads about here and elsewhere recently
    Yeah, some people just can't let go. However, I believe they are in a better place where's there's no more pain.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Biggie not worth a conspiracy

Well since I seen the funeral picture I can see why they didn't go with that conspiracy.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well since I seen the funeral picture I can see why they didn't go with that conspiracy.

If I showed you a picture of Rhianna and said she wasn't a bop would that make it true?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

If I showed you a picture of Rhianna and said she wasn't a bop would that make it true?

No
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought the both had conspiracy theories...the theories tie their murders together...1. theory is suge killed pac and big...another puff hired a crip to do it and suge hired a blood to do it. its all types of theories about the feds following but disappearing right before biggie got shot. the government wanted pac dead cuz he was getting to powerful. i mean c'mon man these two ? will forever be linked in conspiracy theories.

if pac alive then so is big and if they come back im going to the concert
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options

No

s4w2o0.png
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody really believes 2pac is still alive apart from kids who were born after he died or were very young and stan to the point that they got him No1DOA...

To truly appreciate 2 pac influence/music...you need to be old enough to have remembered the ? shenanigans when he was alive...

2 pac was a smart dude....sometimes, but his ego would never of allowed him to be able to fake his death and not be in the limelight all these years.

This ? did enough to have people still believing myths and urban legends all these years later tho...

Legendary.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Yeah Pac still breathing

Jew's wanted him dead
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    that ? got a face transplant with edward james olmos...and lives in cuba.

You really believe that ? ?
    richardpryorheadshake-o.gif
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He already came back in 2011. Was spotted at a Celtics game earlier this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5spMjy8uhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZUYPXsZ_so
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac would not have adapted well to this new type of society and state of the black community I believe.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't care at all... I was 7 when he died.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this thread, 2pac make em laugh

http://youtu.be/QegFYGPZwcA
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would want to know why he did it, what did he gain that he couldn't get if he didn't fake it. Then I'd ask are you happy you got big killed