Paul Heyman Explains in Detail Why ECW Fell Apart:

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put up the Dreamer one too. Just make this the why ECW folded thread.

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought cause of funds and them getting knocked off of tnn/spike tv
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a ? up spot to be in.. to know you have your content in line but no one gives you a chance..

I always wondered why Vince didn't keep ECW (or WCW) as a branch of WWE.

This would allow those branches to keep their rosters, titles and PPV's.

Granted, a lot more money would be needed to run the brands but the cash flow would've been better, it would seem.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    That's a ? up spot to be in.. to know you have your content in line but no one gives you a chance..

I always wondered why Vince didn't keep ECW (or WCW) as a branch of WWE.

This would allow those branches to keep their rosters, titles and PPV's.

Granted, a lot more money would be needed to run the brands but the cash flow would've been better, it would seem.

This is why the Tommy Dreamer interview from The Steve Austin Uncensored Show needs to be posted.

Dude explained the WWE/ECW relationship much more clearly than Paul ever had and he explained why ECW is gone now.

It's an 1 hour and 20 minutes into the first part, he talks about ECW at length.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Real ? , I can listen to Paul E talk about pretty much anything. He's an interesting ? b, with his all experiences and all that.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    the entire interview with Austin is good ? . they talk about everything... even rappers lol

apparently, Paul is a bit of a hip hop head. I was surprised. he was also a ? head.