Did these Native Americans come from Siberia too?

Options
2»

Comments

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Read they came before columbus
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    No cape, when he said "Judah black" I didn't think there was a mistake, for some reason I didn't even c the word was black.

Anyway I don't think AA's are mixed with Melanesians either, even though it is possible.
    I do look at Melanesians as black and being the link to a lot of possible evolutionary answers with man.

It could be possible. When the United States helped ? /overthrow the Black King from Hawaii and displaced his heir a Princess who eventually died from Pneumonia, a lot of 'Black' hawaiians immigrated to California and other Western States. But I'm sure if you asked a Hawaiian if he/she is Black or had black ancestors they will say no I'm Polynesian. Hawaii like a lot of places in my opinion probably used creams and other herbs to lighten their skin.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    No cape, when he said "Judah black" I didn't think there was a mistake, for some reason I didn't even c the word was black.

Anyway I don't think AA's are mixed with Melanesians either, even though it is possible.
    I do look at Melanesians as black and being the link to a lot of possible evolutionary answers with man.

It could be possible. When the United States helped ? /overthrow the Black King from Hawaii and displaced his heir a Princess who eventually died from Pneumonia, a lot of 'Black' hawaiians immigrated to California and other Western States. But I'm sure if you asked a Hawaiian if he/she is Black or had black ancestors they will say no I'm Polynesian. Hawaii like a lot of places in my opinion probably used creams and other herbs to lighten their skin.

what im sayin is even deeper than that, some of those black melanesians or whatever they were were already living in america before whites even made it to this side of the world, and more than likely before mongoloids, not hawaiians but some type of blacks that were native to america, the pics i posted are proof of that

some of their light skin comes from ancestry from taiwan and some comes from more recent eurasian admixture after their islands were "discovered" by europeans, indians, and east asians, everywhere those people conquer they enact some type of assimilation program to breed out the melanin

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    indyman87 wrote: »

what im sayin is even deeper than that, some of those black melanesians or whatever they were were already living in america before whites even made it to this side of the world and more than likely before mongoloids, the pics i posted are proof of that

there skin lightening comes from eurasian migration, everywhere those people conquer they enact some type of assimilation program to breed out the melanin

This is the problem, if the eurasian immigrants mixed with the melanesians there would be a melanesian "genetic imprint" left on the native american population. If you can prove that then your theory would be correct if you cannot then you are wrong. The pictures prove nothing, the bones prove that a aboriginal like people once reached the americans, but clearly they did not survive very long there is no

proof that native americans are anything else other than the genetic descendants of people from siberia with maybe a few drops of ancient dna from someplace else like most human populations.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    ok but what does that have to do with anything i posted
    got the distinction impression from the OP that your issue with the "Native Americans arrived here from Siberia" was the physical appearance of said Native Americans

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy does comparisons of blacks/africans/melanesians
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqYc0_1QfN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WIN0gEEQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5cIP8T5JmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fbKzgXapao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8tjzViTag

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For Zombie and all the rest of the West Indian ? I ain't claimin no ? ancestry i'm just asking a question

Did these Native Americasn come from Siberia too?
    Not a helmet, that's his hair
    1Tc6Evq.jpg
    a2RaK6q.jpg
    pEKFUpQ.jpg

4409-67399.jpg
    S2wjZS7.jpg
    MaMSNGA.jpg
    f844hPw.jpg
    QDI2mgz.jpg

Siberian people?
    Novosibirsk-Karimov.jpg

These last 2 are native Hawaiians, I wanted to include this in because Hawaii is the closest body of land to the Americas from the West and distantly sandwiches the Americas with the help of Africa, 2 places with native Blacks of course there were Black people livin in the Americas before cacs and most likely before amerindians, these people are native Hawaiians but they are not Polynesians and they don't look like the Melanesians from the south pacific
    8I56Frj.jpg
    lHY6ymt.jpg