Would You EVER Date A Stripper THE SEQUEL? (Trouble Waiting To Happen?)

13»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. My roommate is dating an Ex Stripper though. Shes cool but a total attention ? and always drops her kid off on my roommate lol.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Those who say yes they would..............for future reference, say no to Jhonni Blaze

LOL why?

she was the stripper that set her boyfriend up to get killed

I heard about that, but she said it was someone else. Plus she said she loved him and etc.

your youth is showing. you got a lot to learn, man.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy that hoe ain't ?

All I need is one night, three hours and that ? gon be mine
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah bruh

yo ? ain't sacred. true 70 percent of broads been had, but the masses have seen yo ? bustin it wide open for dollars. you know ? don't care bout ? and gone try you up on some ? ? . I don't think I can put myself in that situation.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2600455.gif

Come on son whatchu mean? Strippers are kinda cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqxlh4dLwQ

3332772-5694099865-8c745.gif

how bout we talk about this botches fighting an a naked chick just chillin in the background
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who say yes they would..............for future reference, say no to Jhonni Blaze

LOL why?

I heard about that, but she said it was someone else. Plus she said she loved him and etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4TmV8ZReoU

she is a hoe, so I can't believe her
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566

LOL why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4TmV8ZReoU

she is a hoe, so I can't believe her

Alright
  • 2stepz_ahead
    honestly...when i was young an just chasing ? i could.

but as i got older...my options opened up and i didnt need to settle for a chick who shows ? to pay for bread.

shes devaluing herself and think she gonna come in my house talkin about my head hurts no sex...

you gotta think about the moral hypocrisy of this ? .

then you dont even have to worry about closing your shades because the hood done seen her naked.

too much that goes along with it...

strippers are just a smash...thats it...the only way they get a call back is if the smash is good,not on some.....i wanna be your man type ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2600455.gif

http://youtu.be/bDzNupI4SwA

the other kid is The Alchemist...

To answer the question, no, not a chance...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Only ? that can SERIOUSLY date a stripper is her ? .

@BOSSExcellence‌

we dont date..

do people date their pets?? not sayin these girls are animals or less then human.. but the dynamics of our relationships are different..

nothin square about it..
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Avenue Crazy
  • Avenue Crazy
    The best one of all.
    80719401_zps0o6oqi1e.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I would and i'm kissing her in the mouth and holding her hand in front of all ya'll idgaf. love conquers all ! *tears* i'm sorry I've been drinking guys i'm having a moment here.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kb11_zpslqdp3oby.pngIMG_6182_zpsxreejuzv.png0_zps1oaaomfg.jpg0%201_zpspq0soshr.jpg0%202_zpss7nl1zsb.jpgdsc_0250-460x691_zpsjhnu5ior.jpg[img][/img]

that midget looks like as mcnugget lmao.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    yes I would and i'm kissing her in the mouth and holding her hand in front of all ya'll idgaf. love conquers all ! *tears* i'm sorry I've been drinking guys i'm having a moment here.

? sober the fukk up and get ahold ofyourself
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young dude from around the way use to do off-shore work. He'd be coming home with 4k each check bi-weekly, big money down here in the south. Homie was doing 4 weeks on, two weeks off. Comes back home for his two weeks off and feels like balling out at the ? club.

A mutual friend of ours happens to bounce at the same club. It's all love at first, but our off-shore buddy starts feeling himself, making it rain and ? . Our bouncer friend warned dude he needed to chill out, but the drank and the ? made it hard for him to hear. Off-shore hooks up with one of those strippers and they go some place private after the club closes.

Off-shore and the stripper are shacked up somewhere. Next thing he knows, some goons bust up in the room and beat the ? out of him. Off-shore was strapped, but he ain't have time to reach for his ? at first. He tells them too just take the money, which they did. Somewhere in there a scuffle starts, Off-shore kills one, injures another, and.... I don't remember what happened to the stripper. The laws show up, Off-shore learns he's taken a bullet to his head and he ain't even know.

The one he injured didn't get much time. So he'll be out eventually, it's up in the air as to if Off-shore is gonna have to handle that or not. Stand up dude, doing good, just got caught up. They say the stripper was with the robbers, but I don't know what happened to her. ? probably ratted them out and skipped town, more than likely.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash = No
    Date = No
    Spending money on them = Only thing they'll get from me is a burger from the dollar menu from McDonald's
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I'm dating a stripper right now well a use to be stripper she in college now was stripping before she met me stopped before she met me. She has a few past issues was addicted to coke and heroin she OD'd and was dead for 3mins but like I said that was all before we met and we ain't had no problems plus she's bi and is amazing in bed she 21 I'm 22 we straight
    strippers serve a purpose and that purpose should never be marriage, kids or relationships

Hmmm I think your wrong my relationships going great with my ex stripper gf

don't kiss that hoe in the mouth!!

To Late
    200_s.gif
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    date as in take home to meet the folks? hell naw!
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't do it, wouldn't do it, shall not do it. Bruh who wife's a stripper?

How can you sleep at night knowing the whole hood done seen, touched, smelled and probably had that ? . The hood know how many hair bumps she got on her ? . Nope nope nope.

I'll stay having restless nights......X4lhXKd.gif
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Only 2 things I can do with a stripper and they don't involve dating... First, I wanna break the ? for her dough. Second, I wanna take her outta the clubs and show her what's possible without them...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm dating a stripper right now well a use to be stripper she in college now was stripping before she met me stopped before she met me. She has a few past issues was addicted to coke and heroin she OD'd and was dead for 3mins but like I said that was all before we met and we ain't had no problems plus she's bi and is amazing in bed she 21 I'm 22 we straight
    strippers serve a purpose and that purpose should never be marriage, kids or relationships

Hmmm I think your wrong my relationships going great with my ex stripper gf

don't kiss that hoe in the mouth!!

To Late
    200_s.gif

Yous a nasty sumbitch
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The reason women are turning you down for casual sex seems to be that, for one thing, a lot of you are calling them ? afterward." Also, "A lot of you aren't bothering to try to be good in bed." - Terri Conley, Professor of Psychology and Women’s Studies at the University of Michigan

insecure ass ? ... Strippers are no different than any of the other women yall have no chance with
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    BTW what's so special about a stripper anyway? Most of them ? look like a damn graffiti wall, dumb as a box of rocks, and aren't cute at all. The only thing they got goin' for them is their shape but ? ... how long is that gonna last.

If the ? can and wants to listen to what I gotta tell her so that she can become a star maybe I'll consider... Am I the only one who qualifies ? before they can ? with me? Do ? even qualify ? ? If you're not then you should.

Remember, pretty is as pretty does and you should always value duty over beauty.

Also, there's much more you can get from a ? other than a ? ... IF you know what you're doing.