Fellas, How Will You Cope With Thinning Hair? Ladies, What's Your Opinion on Balding Men?

124»

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my ? bald I couldn't take the behind the back hairline, peep game tho I got home last night was watchin the news and seen this ? 20gmuso.jpg, rr1qgp.jpg

? throwing in the towel lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. If I wake up looking like Balrog one day...its a warp...going to work with the razor....

Balrog_movie.jpg
  • Boricua Ma
    Boricua Ma Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    As long as you have a decent head shape shave that ? off.. that thin look is so not sexy..
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but y'all ? basing your genetics off of the men on your fathers' side are wrong: U need to look at the men on your mother's side.

If any of them cats are balding, y'all might as well say "Sayanora" to them fresh line ups any day now.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hate to be that dude that gotta shave his head every two days to keep stubble from showing.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boricua Ma wrote: »
    As long as you have a decent head shape shave that ? off.. that thin look is so not sexy..
    so the weird shaped head dudes do what? I don't think I have a weird shaped head, just a big head.

• Boricua Ma
    Boricua Ma Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Boricua Ma wrote: »
    so the weird shaped head dudes do what? I don't think I have a weird shaped head, just a big head.

keep a hat at all times.. nah really thou I hv no idea .. hair is a big deal 4 me im normally not so superfical but it what it is..
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my hair is running from my head to my face so im good..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my ? bald I couldn't take the behind the back hairline, peep game tho I got home last night was watchin the news and seen this ? 20gmuso.jpg, rr1qgp.jpg

the 2nd pic look 3d
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got no fear in balding. Spent most of youth with it shaved. Still full pretty much. tiny receding going on. But recently shaved it again after 6months growing it out.

Wish my ? would go bald, then save me having trim them back once a month.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been wearing fitteds and/or snapbacks da majority of their lives and be wondering why they ? look like a thin layer of cotton candy.

I haven't worn a hat since da Malcolm X and cross colors hats were in style and even then I didn't wear it that much.

Wearing hats has absolutely NOTHING to do with male pattern baldness; it's genetic.

Exactly I don't know how ? think a hat can make you bald lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pops is 64 full head of hair, so I thought I'm straight for life. Well last summer my hair came in thin then I cut it off it grows back thick and normal... so im not sure could be stress or diet....but I stare at my pops in jealousy some times

But either way there's hope
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/health/baldness-cure-alopecia/
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im 31 and hairline still here...
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet Jesus
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Can't relate post,

My ? luxurious forever ever ?

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? started in high school and got worse I tried 2 fight it but juss gave up b4 it got comical. Bald ftw.

Never wanted 2 be like this
    jerry-rice7.jpg
  • sloppywill
    sloppywill Members Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Stop this bs about getting the bald genes from the men on your mother's side of the family. That is a load of horse manure. ALL the men on my mother's side of the family had thick hair without any sign of thinning well past their 60's; mine, on the other hand, started to thin out in my mid 20's, so I just shaved it all off. I should also mention that my father began to lose his hair in his mid 20's. In my early 20's when I heard that ? about the men on your mother's side of the family, I looked at my Dad, breathed a sigh of relief and said to myself quietly, "Yeah! I'm good." Then reality set in a few years later. Stop spreading bs and giving false hope.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Here's something to ponder on. We all make fun of LeBron's hairline (or use too). That man has all the money in the world and he hasn't come across a scientist or whatever to help him with that problem.

It just comes down to genetics. Same thing with growing a beard.....some can grow the full beard (James Harden, Rick Ross)....others can only do a goatee and mustache (DiCaprio, James Franco). Take some Biotin pills from Target and hope for the best.

Peace ?
  • Bcotton5
    sloppywill wrote: »
    Stop this bs about getting the bald genes from the men on your mother's side of the family. That is a load of horse manure. ALL the men on my mother's side of the family had thick hair without any sign of thinning well past their 60's; mine, on the other hand, started to thin out in my mid 20's, so I just shaved it all off. I should also mention that my father began to lose his hair in his mid 20's. In my early 20's when I heard that ? about the men on your mother's side of the family, I looked at my Dad, breathed a sigh of relief and said to myself quietly, "Yeah! I'm good." Then reality set in a few years later. Stop spreading bs and giving false hope.

Lol same here unless my momma ain't my biological momma
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go bald.. I'm not at George Jefferson level but my hair is thinning. I'm still smh at this dude who goes to my barbershop to get his George Jefferson taped up. I really want to tell him to let it go but it is what it is.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to chop it. I hate seeing people who refuse to let it go and I didn't want to be that guy. So I stopped chunking my barber $20 to do nothing. Nothing worse than a cat with waves on the side and back and the top looking like a T-top on a Firebird!
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My moms brothers both hthe receding hairline. I remember it when I was a kid. On my pops side it starts thinning at the crown. My older brother & older half brothers are evidence of that. I'm ? either way. I'll be 28 in Nivember & I can see it's starting to thin out. I'll see how bad it gets by years end. If it's too far gone I'll start 2015 by putting the razor to it.
  • Bcotton5