Adam Silver Can't Guarantee Donald Sterling WIll Be Removed By The Start Of The Season

Options
2»

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul's fruity ass is gonna be playing like usual when the season begins. ? aint combining to sit out ? , Sterling could've called his mama a ? and he wouldn't do ? but talk.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at doc threatening to quit if sterling stays the owner. So your telling me you took paychecks from a person who practiced housing discrimination against minorities for a year? But somehow a recorded tape about not wanting black people in the stands was the final straw?

You tell me whats the bigger issue impacting black people in this country. I will give you a hint its not recorded comments about magic johnson and not wanting black people.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but he isn't he just suing himself b/c the deal with his wife and NBA included no lawsuits can be filed against the NBA on his or her behalf...i knew it'd be drawn out but ? this is ridiculous cuz he should've been out with the vote and the sale should've been complete by now....it'll be interesting to see what the Clippers(and their sponsors) do but i don't see the whole PA not playing b/c of this...they should've done that during the playoffs IMO...i hope Doc is serious talkin that talk
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no justice, no peace until jews are out of the NBA
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    unless your signed to a day to day contract or were drafted by the clippers and didn't have a chance to opt out why the ? would you wait till the leaked tapes to be outraged?

if they protested the playoffs that would be stupid as hell and hypocritical. because a jim brown woulda been calling out sterling during his housing lawsuits. the biggest tragedy of this entire story is ? getting salty over a few words recorded but not saying a damn thing (a damn thing!) about his recent history against minorities in the courts and via his property.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If cp sits out....he will get full respect from me
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

he woulda got respect if he called out sterling prior to the recordings on his past history. you know back when it wasn't cool to stand up against injustice. sitting out now is stupid it doesn't speed up anything in the courts. you think the courts give a ? about nba ratings/teams?

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »

he woulda got respect if he called out sterling prior to the recordings on his past history. you know back when it wasn't cool to stand up against injustice. sitting out now is stupid it doesn't speed up anything in the courts. you think the courts give a ? about nba ratings/teams?

With today's instant ruling, apparently, they do...